I just got attacked by a Myspace Creeper

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Alright, this guy who looked like a buddy of mine added me, and he turned out to be a foreign-bi dude. Turns out he was a creeper and wanted to meet up with me in Azusa because he doesn't have any friends. He sent me two messages that told me that he wasn't who I thought he was.

"hi my friend please call me 951 224 0982 i want be your friend or tex me to my cel 951 224 0982 and you need many i give you please call me i live in azusa"

and

"my name is marcos and im bi and i want be your friend i give you many"

What the ****, right? Then he started messaging me through Myspace IM, and then I ****ed with his head. I eventually told him that if I even saw him when I go to Azusa, I'll beat the ****ing **** out of him. After all that, I deleted him. I'm kinda expecting for him to add me again. If that little ****** does live in Azusa, God help him. Hahaha

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wouldn't it be enough to just ignore and block the guy then eventually delete him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
inorite?

Its cool though dood.

An email has been sent to the registered address on the account with the reason for this suspension or review. Just contact blizzard and maybe the creeper will get banned. [email protected]. Its cool dood. They understand.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. Maybe get your mind off of thinking someone is trying to rape you irl instead of ingame?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So basically you've got a bisexual man who apparently thought you were attractive and was trying to pick up on you? So you decide to mess with his head then threaten him.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This some how reminds me of that time that the a cousin of a nigerian prince needed my help!
Don't know why tho, just does.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Yeah, and I don't know why these people think that my penis needs to be bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom