I have returned

Best answers
Hey guys its been 11 weeks but I'm back from army Basic Combat training. I'm glad to see that ESF is still here and going strong. well I just got home and its midnight so I'm going to sleep later guys

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has it already been 11 weeks? I remember seeing your leaving thread recently. Time goes by fast.

Welcome back man.

Best answers
cool army combat training :smile:

how is it like? insulting?
I live in Belgium so I have no idea. All the things our army does is build camps for america :S

Best answers
well it was awesome but really hard I was taught everything i need to know about being in infintry. I now have 8-12 months before I go active army and go Cavalry Scout. Overall its been great and I'll proboly stay with this till retirement. Its so good to be back too. My family moved to florida since I have been gone and I'm getting to know the neiborhood.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back, T.G._Cid. It's great that you've returned and i'm glad to hear that everything has gone well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omgz! teh T.G_Ciddeh is back!

hope you had a good time, unlike many of us here..
/me brings in welcome back cake
yummeh!

Best answers
alright cake its good to be back. I hope all ur summers were good. I got to catch up with all the changes that r going to be made in ESF1.2 its been awhile.

Best answers
Welcome back I bet you have muscles like goku know :laff::laff::laff:

There is gonna be advanced mellee in ESF 1.2 check the main page it has a great vid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't even been around for 11 weeks...
But welcome back this place have about 8,370 users but less then 1% is active!

Best answers
Though we have never met, En Taro Adun, my warrior, glad to see that your back.

Best answers
Well I don't know you but welcome back. I hope they don't send you to Iraq because if you havent noticed we're dying and they're not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back man, i also dont know you well, but i'm glad that you're training was pleasant. I also have just returned from a 3 week vacation at poland.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My bro's in the army.. *he left skinny now he's HUGE!!*... did u have to go in the gas chamber? oh well... what station were u in? and whats the training like.. *im going into basic training soon* i just wanna get inshape more.. and stronger!

Best answers
T.G._Cid said:
Hey guys its been 11 weeks but I'm back from army Basic Combat training. I'm glad to see that ESF is still here and going strong. well I just got home and its midnight so I'm going to sleep later guys

awsome your in the army too

I recently joined ive been doing my own traning with other recruits and the recruiters who also have been drill sergeants so they are preparing us to be able to handle it with no problems. Especially me since im gona go for special forces. right now i do the mile in 5 minutes and a half but the 2 miles takes me 13 mins so im still working to keep me going at the same speed. I want to d othe 2 miles in 11 or less. I do 30 situps in 29 seconds. pushups im not that great oni can only do 27 in 30 seconds i think my requirement is like 54 , ive lost a ton of upper body strentgh from running so much. also since ive been pushing myself so hard ive found myself baring out lots of bad stuff in me...

but im also becoming intolerant to lots of foods(thankfully its greassy foods)
Ill reach my requirements by the time i ship. well the requirements to become a soldier that is, the stuff that bootcamp is there for(im just getting ahead)

I ship out July 16th.

So you a Grunt or a Ranger?
I would have gone straight into SF training cause i got a 97 on my avsab score, but i didnt meet the age requirement cause im 17 and you have to be 18 and even though ill be 18 by the time i ship they said no still but they told me theyll put me in infantry that is aimed towards sf and if i make it through the sf tryouts then i can go sf.

I know ill make it into SF
Im determined to, i used to be really fit from playing sports all the time then i got a gf and that melted my body and i got to 210lbs but i burned a lot of it off this summer im at 150lbs now and most of it is muscle. But i need to continue to build endurance.

where were you stationed what was it like!!?? im full of questions im curious. my family is packed with marines so they all talkin **** to me well until i told them i was going SF.

Also i raised my rank to E3 so does that really matter or is it worth ****?(cause its still a low rank)

well speak speak im curious man. what did you like what did you hate?

[email protected] email me if you want.

Best answers
ok I'm a cav scout and I'm going rangers Duece. I do 74 sit-ups in 2 mins and 2 miles in 13:30. also 70 push-ups in 2 mins. I was gassed and that wasn't too bad. as for E-3 its only $400 a month extra and rank means nothing in basic. also anyone going army go into a combat specialty because supply is getting gunned down. I went to Fort Jackson and my first duty station will be Japan. I'm E-3 too going to soon be E-4. Also the marines are just dumb sailors. There great for beach landings but cant hold areas. also if u want u can tell them USMCC stands for Uncles Sams Misguided Children. Also at basic don't act like u know everything U WILL BE SMOKED LIKE A CHEEP CIGAR. all in all the army is the way to go. Also just so u know I went in at 125 lbs now I wiegh in at 145 and it is muscle. Training was easy for the most part we were trained in a lot of U.S. weapons and taught how to survive. there was always PT to do to. Slander its a good welcome from a fellow Starcraft lover.

Best answers
hmm sounds good dont bag on marines though there good fighters plus they make up most of my family haha. I like how they are positioned like the germans of world war 2, those guys basicly tought us how to fight how we do today. The only reason i went to army is cause im not normal army im gona be in sf so thats why. Otherwise id be marine. marines and army talk crap to each other all the time i just hope they all understand were all on the same team.

Ummm but yeah sounds cool yeah the recruiters told me same thing not to act ****y and like i know everything. Hell nah im gona go in there do what they say and not question it i dont gain anything from question.

but thanx for advice man. dude i really hope democrats dont take over presidential office hahah i used to be hardcore democrat cause i hated republicans pro war moods and stuff but its a totally diff side you see of them in the military
sundenly they become your best friends.

Best answers
lol ur right. I just started school and I'm in ROTC and its tought by marines they gave me so much crap today too. The rivalry between the marines and army is all in good fun though.

Best answers
Wow, so are you in the reserve now? My brother should have been in the reserve, I thought it was dumb of him to become active. I just miss him a lot. BTW, he's in the Airforce, something less physically demanded then the Army and Marines. Still demanding it, but not as much.

Best answers
Im active dude, i think Cid is too. hahah

OH YEAH! one thing NO ONE EVER GO ACTIVE MARINES!!!!

its ok to go active army but active marines sucks ass

my family is full of marines and i know the stories.
You basicly become a janitor for the marines cause your the bottom you barely have a rank if you do at all. and they make you clean all day pretty much.

for marines go reserve.
for army go active.(but dont go for very long)
looks like were gona get help from the UN in iraq so more people will be home but they will probably still go back eventually cause of rotations but atleast this way they can stay home longer.

man even though im going for special forces army
i still sortaa wish i went to the marines. I feel bad for breaking my family tradition. Well The pressure is on me to make it to special forces and if i have what it takes hopefully delta force.

You gona try for delta or SF Cid?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is you?
Hehe, well i dont know yah, but i recognize the avatar
Hope you had fun in the army, you should join awols club :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom