i have no idea where this should go...

Best answers
so yeah if this is in the wrong place, please DO NOT close my thread, just relocate it! :D
ok first of all is smo/yorke gone for good cause i havent seen him in like forever...
second has there or will there ever be a modeling competition where the best modelers send their best models, and the public can vote on what model is the best.
well thats all i can think of right now, but if i have ne more questions ill ask where ever this thread is relocated. ok ? thanx!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a) smo models for ghp, he just pops in everynow and then to kill all the would be modellers hopes bu showing something amazing., he'll be back when he does another good model

b) a model competition sounds like a good idea, but theres less than 10 from scratch modellers on this forums, and you cant tell me it wouldnt end in a flame war

Best answers
yeah ur right about the flaming, but it would be kinda worth it to see u, smo, and other professionals compete. we can just post rules at the beginning of the thread saying if anyone flames once the thread will be terminated. that should keep some people in line for a little while, right?

Best answers
I think you have to have admin/mod approval for any type of competition.

Best answers
oh well ill go ask magus or groovy...well not groovy he might give me a warning and close my thread for asking! hehehe jk!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@nuttzy: a: when will that be? ten seconds from now? or 20 seconds from now?

b: yeah, flame war is the way to say it.

@kendo: go to the ghp forums for smos work. i promise you though. you will be stunned for the next 3 days after seeing any of his models.

Bolteh2

B
yeah, dont ask em to approove it since i think its a bad idea, since this place is filled with rippers, half of the submitted mdoels wont be from scratch, just some minor **** ups (or edits like some ppl like to call them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom