I have Multiple Suggestions

Best answers
Here they are

1. Dual Kamehameha For Goku SSJ3 I know you guys dont like adding GT things to the game but I believe that was the best attack of the entire series.

2. Destructible Environments. Nothing is better than throwing Frieza's Death ball at someone and they trying to block it getting pushed into the ground and leaving a HUGE crater in the ground. Or throwing someone into a hill/mountain and it actually crumbling to the ground OR firing a Kamehameha at someone and they miss and blow up the ground like crazy.

3. A bigger effect when Ki blasts hit the ground. Dirt flying up dust ect.

4. Someone with lets say 2x - 3x more PL than another person gets a beam fired at them or some other attack to the beam effect. I would like to see the ability for the person with higher PL to be able to swoop into it and either A) Deflect it or B) Fly through it (Example like cooler did in the movie against Goku when he transformed and Goku shot a Kamehameha at him and he flew right through it and punched Goku)

5. "Turbo" or whatever its called in game. I think it should do more than it does already. Maybe allow you to transform (temporarily) into SSJ or something I mean You have a required PL to get to SSJ your just below it but your turbo boosts you above the requirement and your turbo allows you to transform shortly for a quick attack. (Make it cost something more than just KI maybe Health as the Kao Ken Does?)

6. The ability to transform DURING a beam struggle. Maybe your opponent doesn't know you have enough PL to transform yet fires a beam at you right as your fire in order to struggle and Win. All of a sudden just when they thought they won. You turn SSJ and turn it on them :)

7. I think you should be able to struggle with "Spirit Bomb" It just seems to blow up and thats it. End of story

8. Also I dont know if this is in the game or not but it never seems to work for me. Make it to where you can fire extra beams into a struggle. EXAMPLE Goku Fires a Kamehameha at a Frieza Deathball (Once thrown you have no control over it) Goku has the lower PL But due to the fact the deathball has a "Set" strenght he is slowly pushing it back. I would like to be able to but another KI attack into it. Or at least be able to hold block key and try to push it back towards them.

9. Can we get Cooler :) hes a favorite character of mine and it would be nice to see him. I got him in the Big Pack but with all the upgrades you guys seem to be adding Im going to drop ECX + Bigpack for ESF 1.3

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. GT Content is a no go. No matter what.

2. No.

3. We're bringing back ki blobs in a different way.

4. Most likely not going to happen.

5. Noooo way.

6. That would be unfair. If I was in a power struggle, I'd just spam Ascend/Descend to win. This will definitely be abusable now that you're able to convert stamina to ki in power struggles.

7. You should be able to. I'll talk to the coders and ask if it's a bug.

8. So, you want it where you can fire a kamehameha, and then fire another one while you're controlling the first one? No.

So, in short, most of your suggestions are denied, and #7 sounds like a bug. Keep giving suggestions out, though!

Best answers
1. GT Content is a no go. No matter what. --- Ok I understand no GT content

2. No.----- Ok But why not?

3. We're bringing back ki blobs in a different way. ----- Sounds Good

4. Most likely not going to happen. --- Why not this seems interesting. Would give more options other than Dodge/Deflect

5. Noooo way. ---- I can understand.

6. That would be unfair. If I was in a power struggle, I'd just spam Ascend/Descend to win. This will definitely be abusable now that you're able to convert stamina to ki in power struggles. --- Toggling would have no effect because becoming weaker will not allow you to win. Im talking a surprise jump in PL because the enemy didnt know you could transform would not likely happen against same person again soon.

7. You should be able to. I'll talk to the coders and ask if it's a bug. Sounds Good :)

8. So, you want it where you can fire a kamehameha, and then fire another one while you're controlling the first one? No. ---- No either A) You read it wrong or B) I wrote it wrong. Think of that but reverse it :) Goku doesnt fire a 2nd Kamehameha Frieza Fires a beam into the Deathball/Kamehameha Struggle Heres a light depiction
Frieza =========>(Deathball) <======== Goku
..........^Beam............................^Kamehameha

So, in short, most of your suggestions are denied, and #7 sounds like a bug. Keep giving suggestions out, though!
And you forgot #9

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You edited your post, of course I forgot #9 :p

9. Movie content is also a no go. Sorry.

Best answers
No comments to questions to your answers. (Its located inside the quote )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom