I have got a couple of questions to ask you

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have some questions that you might want to answer. It is ESF (Earth's Special Forces) related and you may not might add it into your game.

1. Is the spirit bomb going to create a huge wave while it touches the surface of the water?
  2. If the beams collide, are they going to create a huge big bang?
  3. Would you still fight your opponent when he hits the wall or on the ground?
  4. Is solar flare going to be in the game?
  5. Would Frieza's rapid finger beams will take less ki from his ki gauge?
  6. Would you be able to reflect a finger beam?
  7. Is there going to be any wind blowing from Goku's attacks? (watch a video when Goku was fighting with burter and jeice)
  8. Is Videl going to be in the game? (if so there should be a female modeler)
  9. How long do you have to fly than fly less in the game?
  10. When getting hit, would you be able to reverse an attack and teleport behind him just like in Dragon ball tenkaichi/raging blast/ultimate tenkaichi?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have some questions that you might want to answer. It is ESF (Earth's Special Forces) related and you may not might add it into your game.

1. Is the spirit bomb going to create a huge wave while it touches the surface of the water? There will be effects, but dont expect tidlewaves
  2. If the beams collide, are they going to create a huge big bang? Depends what Dalte thinks up
  3. Would you still fight your opponent when he hits the wall or on the ground? No, but he is helpless to take a KI attack if he doesnt use the recovery options
  4. Is solar flare going to be in the game? Not sure. Its a pretty useless ability as it is in 1.2.3 and with the higher speeds for he final itll be even worse
  5. Would Frieza's rapid finger beams will take less ki from his ki gauge? Thatll be determined once we balance out all attacks
  6. Would you be able to reflect a finger beam? Discs and lasers are unblockable
  7. Is there going to be any wind blowing from Goku's attacks? (watch a video when Goku was fighting with burter and jeice) Can you be more precise?
  8. Is Videl going to be in the game? (if so there should be a female modeler) No, and why would the modeler need to be female o_O
  9. How long do you have to fly than fly less in the game? Not even sure what you are asking here
  10. When getting hit, would you be able to reverse an attack and teleport behind him just like in Dragon ball tenkaichi/raging blast/ultimate tenkaichi? No. Once you are hit you are hit. If you want to do any teleports, youll have to do so before you are hit
Answers are in the quote.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What I mean by fly less. I mean fly for a very long time. Like in the ESF video when Gohan is soaring through the winds.

And there has to be a reversal attack. :\ might as wait until ESF final 2.0

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I mean by fly less. I mean fly for a very long time. Like in the ESF video when Gohan is soaring through the winds.

And there has to be a reversal attack. :\ might as wait until ESF final 2.0
Melee is simple melee based. You get hit, you are knocked away. If you want to dodge, then do so BEFORE you get hit. No freebies.

As for the swoop length. The limit is your KI bar.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If they added such a thing as reversal teleport, the game i respect so much would turn into "press X to win" shit. Don't even ask them for this...

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Every suggestion which ends with "...like in budokai tenkaichi" is... let's say not good :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom