Best answers
Seriously When the heck is this going to be released i want to see this god damnit

Best answers
ok well wen its released i still have it on my site if im allowed

Best answers
just a question, how would I change the colors for it after it's released? I won't put it online, but I want it to be a dark colored aura with red lightning for my SSJ4 models, it looks better that way

Best answers
Well, to change the aura colour you can do it in Half-Life Model Viewer. Open aura.mdl and click the 'texture' tab, export the file for the aura you want to change (say the ordinary gray one) and change the colour of the corresponding file (say Blueaura.bmp) so it it red and replace the file with that one. The file has to be 256 colours and bitmap for it to work.

Best answers
ok, but the only problem I have with that is the yellow aura will only go black or yellow, I want to change it to a dark grey or something, almost black, cuz black won't show up in-game.

Best answers
ok, but the only problem I have with that is the yellow aura will only go black or yellow, I want to change it to a dark grey or something, almost black.

Best answers
increase the colours to 16 million bit then change it to the colour you want, then decrease back to 256.

Best answers
How do you do that? I have adobe photoshop, can you explain this to me, I just got it less than an hour ago.

Best answers
i just put a little aura pack together and it has the defult aura in it and 4 other different auras. you can download it here.

Originally posted by Son|Gohan
still need it?
ya i still need a banner for page.

Best answers
If you do a search for SSJ2 aura dl, you can download it, but that isn't the final version.

Best answers
..........yahoo? woohahahhahahh thats rich

lol j/k man no you use the search button on the forums

btw X by moving aura you mean like the flowing SSj aura? I hope you include that ssj sound along with the lightning. i was disapointed that sound wasnt in ESF originally. it gives you the whole SSJ feel hehe

Best answers
YAO

C'mon man. We need some progress reports on your new ssj2 Aura, Sounds, Model, W/e! Just let us know what's happening!.
I can't wait till you release it bro

Best answers
Sorry there has not been much chatter from my side of the grid, I have been working on different versions of the aura, trying to get it to a level that will work with any sounds and also be pleasing to the eye.

I have several versions of it, the only thing to do now is to select the best one... I would like to release it by the end of this w/k end.

Your patience has been great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom