Best answers
AscensionX , are you still changing the aura?

btw- soccer can u give us like a preview of the sound?

Best answers
Hey everyone! I got mixed up earlier with logan and black.raiden, sorry about that.

Black.Raiden is fixing the colours again for us all, i have fixed the animation, and when this is done as well as the sounds, then I suppose that would be the logical time to release it (YAY). I have a geocities site, but i am sure that would run out of download capacity in no time, so maybe i'll chat to somebody at redsaiyan to host it...

My part is finished in this other than orgasing sites to host it when it is completed. Thakyou to everybody who has helped, I am sure it will be ready very soon.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
thats cool, but everyone has it :| and i like it to be yellow while ssj and red while reg.

but i edited it so it isnt yellow, its red :)
half-life model viewer ownz.

so, how cna i jsut make it, ssj yellow and normal red?

Best answers
if you mean how do you change it in the new aura, it is exactly the same way, just make it with hlmv if you change skin1(blueaura.bmp) red and leave the rest how it is, then normal is red and ssj yellow

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
white is plain and i always liked the red saiyan theme
so it looks better red, and thnx ill try that

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
damn......but i want the ssj2 lighting affect too tho.

Best answers
it´s simple, if you know how it goes

1. you have to rename your .bmp files, so it has the first name in your skingroup. the 1st aura skin is blueaura.bmp so it´s called blueaura.bmp, understand?

2.you have to edit the qc, and add this
$texturegroup nameofskingroup
{
{"blueaura.bmp" "auracolorblack1.bmp" }
{"greenaura.bmp" "auracolorblack2.bmp" }
}
you have to write the name of the file that should be in the skingroup, with the ending of the file

thats it, any questions??

btw @ soccer
maybe i´ve something figured out for gotenks, but still need time

Best answers
Okay guys, raiden has fixed the colours for us all *thankyou*, And the model of the aura is now ready. All that needs to happen is the sounds to be sent to me as well... And then we are ready for release... Soccer28jp, give me your email so i can send you the aura (i don't want to search the whole forum for it lol), and send me your sounds so i can give it to red-saiyan...

SOON EVERYONE!!!!!

Best answers
Soccer, do me a favour and go here and get yourself some decent hosting :p :)

Ok, this pack sounds good so far, GJ fixing the problems black.raiden, now we just have to... wait...:tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom