Best answers
the other guy may not have, but i did know ,does it even matter?

BtW - the electricity should go around you in spurs like the one of gohan in my sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys IM DOING THE SSJ ELECTRIC AURA SOUND!!! HE WAS JUST SHOWING ME HOW TO DO SOMETHING :yes:

Best answers
Hey guys!... btw the way i solved the transparency was to repeatedly stack the triangles of the electricity...

The next stage will be with small amounts of electricity bouncing all over the model repeatedly. Thanx for the nice comments!! looking forward to the full version?? I AM!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i got the sound its pretty cool it just dosent have that scream noise in the begginning because for some reason it would freeze :smile:

Best answers
lol i like that noise it has in the bigginning :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know me2, im going to keep trying until i get it ingame with the without freezing, my sound is good but its better with a scream sound in the beginning

Best answers
all you have to do is edit your first post :p

ok so soccer have you found out a way to get the begginning noise on the aura sound yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got it guys, i just redid the whole sound and it worked

Best answers
soccer can you send it to me at [email protected] i already have the aura model and i would like the sound for it

AscensionX are you going to make the aura go in spurs like the gohan in my signature? and you need to make the electricity a bit bigger

Best answers
Okay guys I have re-animated it to be a bit more random and nicer looking.... Apparently this guy called logan knows how to change the aura so it integrates all of the colours, But he changes my animations :p which is not cool :p. Logan if your reading this could you help out one more time, without changing the animations this time as they have been fixed...

sound pack done?? nice. I will email you the file tonight soccer28jp, so you can check it out, unless logan pipes up about helping *hopeful*...

See Ya!!

Best answers
i think he gave you the one i edit, i send it him,i fixed the thing with the colour and edited the animations, but i´m not sure, if i´m wrong and he did it, i´m very sorry, my failure.but i can make it too, you can send it me and i will make it for you. if you want me to, just gimme all the skins it should have.

[email protected]

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
HEEY!!

Come on people when is it coming out I WANT THAT AURA!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom