💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VegetaInkazzato
Excuse me but you think release it before this week? It is only one question
the beta stage is released but the new one is going to be a LOT better... its going to be for ssj only, the lightning bolts arent transparent so ill give it textures when he sends it to me. and im going to get sounds for it oh and new animations

hey ascension, if the bolts arent transparent take a many bolts off until it looks right and make the animations just like the show

Best answers
You do not have a aproximative date for the version complete? I do not want to make pressure, it is only to avoid me coming on the forum each 3 minutes!

Thank

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry i couldnt tell you but it wont be long i can tell you that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i figured out how to make it only for ssj.. yay!!

i think...

Best answers
Yeah i am going to fix the animation, to random spurts just like in the show... I am at work today, so i won't be able to fix it until this evening, or even tomorrow arvo (school)...

But it will be alot better, i promise :p

Yeah i will send you the fixed version soccer28jp man, don't worry... can you post or pm your idea on getting the aura to be 'selective'??

Best answers
yo AscensionX could you send me the fixed one to, i can get some screens up anyway i would like to see if its better you still have my email right?

Best answers
Soccer ur PM box is full so heres what I wrote:

Well thats basically it. Make sure you re-select your entire sound though or it will only play the selected part. When you put turbo on the starting sound will play and the part that has the flag at the start will continue looping umtil yout urn turbo off just like in ESF. Here, this is mine, I used the ESF default beginning and added my aura sound at the end. My flag is at the beginning of my aura, not the very beginning otherwise the whole sound would loop and its like your turning turbo on and off.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jmorrone1/aura.wav

This has to do with this ssj2 aura thats why I posted it here :).

Best answers
no i dont think that sound will work its a good aura sound but it doesnt sound like the ssj2 electricity one, i remember it sounded different

Best answers
They is which I wanted to say Sean! In sjj2 aura one hears the lightning! I do not know how to explain. ..

Best answers
What the **** are you people talking about? I never said this was SSJ2 aura at all! try re-reading my post another 20 or 30 times and then you will understand that this is just the current aura sound I made and use.

Best answers
i already know that im just saying that it doesnt sound like it , i never said it was suposed to :S

Best answers
You know that now cuz I just told you. Everything in your previous post insimuates that you didn't. Either that or you felt like spamming for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom