Best answers
just take your time bro,

If it still needs work then work on it.

Its not like you have a dead line. All i was saying is you dont need to waste time deciding on what color its supossed to be

Pink and black WTF? o_O

Best answers
Nice

Very Very Nice Aura good god that is so nice i made an aura but it came out looking like a tree (not a pretty site). Major props on that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i got the lightning to be blue in game but its just hard to see since its tranparent

Best answers
give the dude time. my god you guys he taking free time out of his life to do this. You people need to chill.

Good luck with the model or spr. even i am looking forward to trying it out when it is done :)

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>Okay i have changed the reference for the lightning, which means there is no more stupid stuff aroud the waist and ankles. I have animated the lightning to spiral from the lower part of the model up to its head, and then around one of its legs, then the opposite sides arm. The total frames is about 50, but the effect will look much cooler. Testing in - game currently.

I am going to email this to soccer28jp so he can play around with the textures.

Does anybody like my new piccolo theme?</TABLE>

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>I will send it, discard this comment i said earlier.

and then around one of its legs, then the opposite sides arm.
animation fixed. I like it a LOT more than the other one, it actually looks pretty much like in the show, it is around the mid section, then fractures up to the top and bottom at different times, before coming back to the middle. The bolts can be seen to do different things depending on the angle of elevation or depression of the camera, which is something to do with the wrl i think.... or the coding... either way it looks a LOT finer result. Sending it now man.

*edit*

Still need much work?
just on some textures, and there will be a huge update if i can get someone to tell me how to change it so that only the saijins use it, and how the see-through business of the model is affecting the textures etc... But the first decent version shold be ready soon, real soon.</TABLE>

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>It will be soon, the other one i gave to soccer28jp was seriously a bit of crap. It's already had a much nicer overhaul,(animation and model) the textures need to be done and then it is should be ready for release.

I am really just waiting for feedback from him.</TABLE>

Best answers
ok......... i want to test but i cant modelling or something else :(

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>Well get on msn, my email is [email protected] .

I will send it to a few people for feedback, but only if they are online at the same time as me, i am not going to chase people up.
</TABLE>

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried to model once and I can't lol and I won't try agian :)

Best answers
I have seen it.. and my official review is.. 4 out of 5 stars :p, just needs little improvements here and there.

1. Everything needs to be colored (which hes working on)
2. The bolts aren't very visible.. but that might change once its a different color than the aura..

Kick ***!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i got it and it shouldnt be long now... then ill test it and post a pic

MUCH better gj but why does it move away after a certain amount of time

*Edit*

im done with the colors.. off to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom