Best answers
Talk with Shijing, he has the best knowledge of the Wrl files, or Bryggz (who found out what they did in the first place)

Best answers
Talk with Shijing, he has the best knowledge of the Wrl files, or Bryggz
thanx man, i will...... This colour thing is a bit weird because the wrl will make the file colour 'see through' and it doesn't work great. I will have to experiment pretty heavily with it......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+1)>I just wonder why would you DOUBLE POST im not trying to FLAME YOU I just wonder I mean you can EDIT.......No Offense........:talk:

Best answers
okay i Have sent them to soccer28jp, he is going to host them for you i believe.

Will only work with on colour scheme!!!!! Yellow aura flashes white with lightning, personally i think there is too much lightning!!!!!! would anyone like a pic?? i have several screenshots.

RELEASED, Version 1.

FINITO.

NOW STOP HOUNDING ME. If nobody hosts, offer to, so that you can get it.

EN-joy.

X.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
edit- i got it but it need a LOT of work

1st off the bolts arent blue there yellow too
2. the ssj aura is on the normal character
3. its rotating looks wierd
4. there are too many and all of them are on the bottom near the legs and some on the chest
5. the bolts are hard to see

ill still release it if you want me too

Best answers
wait

hey dude stop being so impatient let the dude fix it before he releases it, it will look beter and everyone will be happy with it and so he doesnt have to put up with people complaining about what he already knows wut is wrong with it. so let him edit it first.

Best answers
yes, but he said, ill still release it if you want me to, thats sound the same as, if you dont want i dont release it, dude:talk:

Best answers
thank you:D but soccer28jp, i see in your sig(with the models and gotenks skin) that you are very busy, so take your time

Best answers
I say release it when it's ready.. no point releasing something quickly if it'll suck and nobody will like it. I'd rather you took time and fixed any problems, not going to be bad having to wait a little longer, waited for a while already.

Best answers
Originally posted by VegetaInkazzato
Hello, I am new and I say like Wes! release it ! :)
i didnt said he must release it, but i said we want you to release it when is finished

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if the aura is still like that video.. then dont release it.. fix it first.. SSJ 2 auras they've got lightning but it jups from one point on the body, to another and disapears, it doesnt circle around them..

+ the lighning goes upwards with the aura like from a leg to the head and disapears..

watch more DBZ for correct SSJ2 auras ^_^

Best answers
FPS of the video was too low, if the aura is that way don't release it...

Best answers
What is a pity, it is that one cannot put various sounds between will have normal and that of after the transfomration

If I am not mistaken

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey man retype that cause it doesnt make sence half way through?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom