Best answers
Okay, i have opened and used the original aura file, and then created some new faces with lightning skinned onto them. I have then animated them to move around the model each frame. I need help 1) compiling the model 2) possible coding problems. (ie, each char determines whether or not it uses which colour, which means that if you used this as the base aura model, all the characters would have the lightning.) I would post a pic but i dont have a web page :p

Help would be awesome.

Best answers
send to me i'll host with geocities !!!
[email protected]

*edit*

here's pic

i didnt host with geocities couse that sux !!! :S

BTW THAT FOKING ROOOOOXXXXXXX KEEP ON GOING !!!

Best answers
i also have a small avi (69kbs) of the aura's animation if anyone can host that. Play it in media player with the repeat option on to get an idea of how it works ingame ( if anyone hosts it ) :p

Thanx for the compliment! :D

*edit* You will need the DivX codec to view this soz for any inconvienience.

Best answers
jij blij:p but will it be a normal aura or a transforming aura?

Best answers
it will be the turbo aura (the normal one). Its just a really quick fix for a more detailed aura i am making for later on... but everybody seems to be looking for this aura so i though i would put one out. I will also make a transformation aura with lightning. Now, two questions.

1) do you like the animation? its pretty basic but it works in bursts to simulate the shows ssj2 aura. ( i don't think i have the frame rate right atm, its too small)

2) does anybody have the SSj2 aura sounds?? i really want them to complete this pack.

Best answers
1) i like the animations (from the avi)

2) i don't have the sounds, ask shijing he is the soundpackman:D

and are you gonna release the turbo aura and the transform aura in a pack?

*edit* and can i get the honour to host your aura(pack)?:laff:

Best answers
lol yes you can have the honour of releasing the pack. As soon as I resolve the compiling issues i will release it, hopefully with the sounds. The complete version will have many more lightning bursts but in smaller and thinner sizes, and the transformation aura will just have lots and lots and lots and lots..... i estimate that copmletion of the project will be in under 3 days. This model pack shold be out by tomorrow evening. (thats 24 hours by my clock so don't get excited).... plus there will be experimentation as to what happens when other characters are using the turbo aura at the same time... Anyway thanx for your help and co-operation.

Best answers
Tell me what kind of sounds you need,and i'll make it for you.

Best answers
i need the SSj2 aura sounds, they are from the episode "unstoppable gohan", they sound like electric pulses. You'll know them when you hear them ,they are for replacing the turbo aura's normal sounds.

Best answers
Don't say unstoppable gohan episode,that sounds English,and you can't get aura sounds of english episodes,only from japanese,i'll take a look for ya.

Best answers
it look really good but why cant i see the avi i copied and pasted it a MP came up for me to view it but then it had an error can some1 else host it i think that may b the prob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill be glad to get you sounds it wont take long.... maybe a day and thats just to find a episdoe

Best answers
nice
i have 3 ssj2 models so the aura is perfect :)

Best answers
AscensionX, Nice job man, on that aura. All my models are ssj2 lol I could use that, just post in this thread when your pack is released ill be curious to test it out, And i think i have some good sounds for ya.. Ill check just tell me if u still need em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom