I have a signature request

Best answers
Well, I was wondering if somoene could make me a signature with this picture in it:

I would like kind of a orangish brownish background (can't remember the name of the color). I would like my username to be in a cool kind of font, kind of like my current one, just a little different. I already have somoene making me a signature, but he told me I could go ahead and ask some other people cause he might not do it. So if somone could make me a signature with this picture in it, that would great ^_^. Thanks in advance.

Best answers
that image will be a bish to cut due to the double effect going on, if u can find a clean one without that ill see what i can wip up

Best answers
ahh now thats a lot better i got college tomorrow and its like late here so im gonna get some sleep ill make one up after im done for the day tomorrow

Best answers
Aw man :(. I wish I could get one tonight :(. But I guess it's ok, your still making so, I guess it's fine, just, if you have some spare time before you get some sleep, try to get it done and back here, but that's only if you decide to stay up a little later, if you don't want to make it tonight that's fine. Thanks in advance :).

Best answers
I also want to see what he can do in a signature for me, something needs to rival yours o_O.

Best answers
Ooooooooo, they're both so good, but I can only pick one :(:(:(:(:(. This is a tuff one....

EDIT: I know what I will do, I will hold a poll and whichever one gets more votes, I will use that one.

Best answers
Even more to add to the poll :D.

OFFTOPIC: Hey Jakut, this is kind of random but......I LOVE GODZILLA TOO :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom