I have a question to the developers!

Best answers
How coem all the characters in esf have unique attacks hardly ever shown in dbz but don't have many of the common attacks in the series... I would give an example... but i cant seem to figure out how to use print screen. So i will just call kiblasts that shoot extremely fast and dont create a kiblob. Also I would like what is with the constant recharging. Why not use dbz style where you slowly run out of ki from using atatcks. When yoiu run out of ki you can still atatck but at the copst of pl. This would increase melee usage and decrease beam spamming. This style would eliminate big beams except as a finishing move. You esfers have probably thought about this before , but i think it might work with a bit of tweaking. Also I dont remember seeing kibobs in dbz so I have to ask why does the melee system relies heavily upon it? Thats all....

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The key thing is balance.

The Ki blob was probably taken from certain times in the series where a character goes banana's and starts firing a rapid succession of Ki blasts (Gohan and Frieza, Goku and Cell, etcetera).

The way I interpret it is that you have an unlimited amount of Ki which the base amount constantly increases if you do damage to another player, the bar that decreases when you fire energy attacks is more of a representative of your characters stamina than their overall Ki. That's just how I think of it, I don't know if anyone else thinks that way.

The melee system doesn't rely on any other attack, it's just more of a strategic way of fighting. That's if you're refering to when someone has you downed after a melee struggle and starts Ki blobing you, that's just something you can decide to do, but personally I avoid Ki blobing someone when their down.

The major Ki attacks take more than enough energy, not to mention time to prepare, plus you won't have enough time to charge up a full major energy attack if you're engaged in a melee or close quarters battle.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing in ESF that isn't in DBZ is the ki blobs wtf u talkin' bout willis?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
The key thing is balance.

The Ki blob was probably taken from certain times in the series where a character goes banana's and starts firing a rapid succession of Ki blasts (Gohan and Frieza, Goku and Cell, etcetera).

The way I interpret it is that you have an unlimited amount of Ki which the base amount constantly increases if you do damage to another player, the bar that decreases when you fire energy attacks is more of a representative of your characters stamina than their overall Ki. That's just how I think of it, I don't know if anyone else thinks that way.

The melee system doesn't rely on any other attack, it's just more of a strategic way of fighting. That's if you're refering to when someone has you downed after a melee struggle and starts Ki blobing you, that's just something you can decide to do, but personally I avoid Ki blobing someone when their down.

The major Ki attacks take more than enough energy, not to mention time to prepare, plus you won't have enough time to charge up a full major energy attack if you're engaged in a melee or close quarters battle.
Well said.
The system has always been this way & people are more familar with it, when you need to recharge you can recharge. Having a cool down for big attacks could solve the problem of spamming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never remeber in dbz, when there was a blob that killed people, its not even a ki blob its just an explosion, i never remember sombody walking into a "ki blob" and they just start getting hurt, there's no such thing as a ki blob, its just an explosion

Best answers
thx for the feed back mc. Im also wandering why this is only one type of generic bem,(in dbz there are several), and why if a weakling hits you with a beam when you are ssj it does damage. I think that in 1.3the beam system should be revamped so that kiblasts fire quickly, possibly quicker if you are low in hp,(to represent anger), the addition of more genric beams, and to make beams more like evm where if someone is half your strength the beam does no damage.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thx for the feed back mc. Im also wandering why this is only one type of generic bem,(in dbz there are several), and why if a weakling hits you with a beam when you are ssj it does damage.

- Because, you would be a God compared to them due to your powerlevel, if you took no damage, as opposed to the little damage (where the person who hits you gets a PL increase) then you wouldn't ever die. But by allowing this, there is a sense of balance.

I think that in 1.3the beam system should be revamped so that kiblasts fire quickly, possibly quicker if you are low in hp,(to represent anger), the addition of more genric beams, and to make beams more like evm where if someone is half your strength the beam does no damage.

-This also conflicts with any sense of balance. But as your health would lower your stamina would lower so you should fire slower.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude this is a GAME not THE SHOW the game it's about fighting and beeing balance not UNBALANCE like EVM and in DBZ i'v only seen just 1 generic beams the other were medium beam's like masenko and this is a team game so if you play as a team then no beam spamer can hurt you (here it's a strategi one only shot's beam's at the beam spamer and the other one melee his ass) and if the show was balance Bye Bye Goku and earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom