I have a question regarding Goku's transformations.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Even if the series is continued, and the manga is continued, and they included EVERYONE from the movies, they wouldn't HAVE to add anyone or anything to the game. It's the team's property, not Toei, Funimation or anyone elses. It's an independently developed project, and the ESF team has the right to exclude anything they want.

Why? Because they are the ones making it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It'll happen anyway. There's no way people won't add as much as they want to the mod after it's out.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Question is will the quality of the additions be up to par with the state of the new game? I'm not so sure. Tidal strives have been made in this latest version.

Why did u just read this?
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If there won't be an addon, then there will be models for the chars, i would bet half life on it!(but i don't want to lose it :) )
And i bet that there are ppl out there which also got enaugh skill to create these models in HQ.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Question is will the quality of the additions be up to par with the state of the new game? I'm not so sure. Tidal strives have been made in this latest version.
They've confirmed that the mod will basically be easy to access or something to that effect. Given how much they'll be able to work with something'll probably get made that's cool.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Quick question what is the polygons count for the Goku model and the trunks model

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Quick question what is the polygons count for the Goku model and the trunks model?
Would have to hazard a guess ...over 9000?
BaDum Csh!

*crickets*

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Maybe a Cooler skin for frieza. And a Janemba skin for Cell. Mmmm... juicy jelly beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom