I have a problem with my msn

Best answers
It goes in to msn then it gets out of it because it is makeing me mad how do think i can fix this problem.? ;/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this has been a problem for just the last two days, don't worry about it, MSN was messing up. I'm pretty sure it's fixed now.

If it's history is longer than that, I suggest just a typical uninstall/reinstall combo.

Best answers
I think i got it to work now because i am in msn but when i am at school it does not go in?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well a lot of schools (i know mine did) found some way to block msn's access to the net. so ur just gonna have to NOT USE MSN AND LEARN STUFF INSTEAD!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant Messenger Woes said:
Got Microsoft Instant Messenger? Can’t log in? Well, neither can anyone else so don’t feel bad. Ironically the virus causing all the headaches is called “funner”. Personally I don’t use Instant Messenger, but I am sure a ton of you guys do and would probably like to know what was going on. Now you know.

People using Microsoft instant messaging software, MSN Messenger, may have been a mite lonely this weekend, with only a virus to keep them company.
There's your answer ;O.

Best answers
Will it ok i can same time get on msn but i must learn my school work frist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you install the MSN 7.0b? I did, it laster for a whole two days before MSN got wise and suddenly it reverted to 6.2 again, except it was corrupt so in the end I had to reinstall it.

Yeah, if your school has all the computers LAN'd to one big connection then it's possible to block certain applications from accessing the internet via the servers firewall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom