• yes

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • HELLZ NO

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
heres a pic post ure email if u want it its a skin editfrom a dmz one but its editied to work with esf

Best answers
By the way, this is my first skin edit,and also, i edited it so it has all of the esf animations and moves. COME ON PEOPLE REPLY IF YOU WANT IT

put your email,

also, post your comments

Best answers
Gohan Model

Nice Model d00d,
just the face looks a big ugly or its just me being up 43 hours with no sleep
keep it up! :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks just as nasty as the regular DMZ skin, only skin edit i see is the GF around the stomach area... also this belongs in one of the developer forums... Topic moved.

Best answers
I don't like him though it's not because of your skills it's just I don't like the dmz models, couldn't stop laughing when I saw cell :D damn the esf models are a LOT better.

Keep up the good work man!!!

Retired
Best answers
lol yeah, when i first saw cell i thought it was a dwarf ;) the models were so "dhtyrf" up i'm glad the ESF ones look better.

Best answers
Hey all,since i cant mass email it, im gonna upload it on the gf site

if you want it go there, ill post when its on

also, pcjoe, there is more editing, there is one hair down his face THIS IS MY FIREST SKIN EDIT OK? so dont say its crap just tell me what would look better, and it has the gf logo on it cuz its gf of course

Best answers
Dont let this guy take credit for that gohan model, its the DMZ on except it has some gay lable on his gut

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I can tell you that the gf logo doesn't look good. Why don't you try adding -[gF]- (or whatever the tag may be) to the upper back in white text...kind of like a baseball jersey. Why you are customizing the skins though, I don't know, because only the people who have the edited files will be able to see it. Whatever makes people happy I guess... :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
ok people, im just doing this so we can have a gohan model until the next release ok?

and i know its not tooo good but its my first time, so just deal with it, if you sdont like it, dont get it

Best answers
good... in a shitty way

despite the fact that if i tried to make a gohan model i wouldnt get past the skeleton... thats a shitty ass job

dont take it badly, iss juss not smooth and u cant see his face.... and he has ur name on his belly (i knoe)

but iss still pretty good, juss a shitty skinning job, and needs to be smoother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom