I have a FREAKIN big problem, and i dont know WHAT to Do.

Best answers
Hey, im new here, and i have esf open beta final. when i go into counter strike 1.6 or half life, i press change game, and i press open beta final, then the esf open beta opens, and after 10seconds it turns off, and the same like 15 times. and i dont know what to do, cause it always dissapears after 10seconds. could someone tell me what to do? :cry:

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well we carnt help ypu because the fact is your missing one Vital part of esf and Thats STEAM

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, your main issue is that you're not using Steam. :)

Be sure to download Steam from http://storefront.steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi and make sure that you have a legal, bought copy of Half-Life. If not, I suggest buying it from Steam, because I don't even think you can register Half-Life with a CD-Key you got with the disc.

Once you're done with that, read this thread: http://forum.esforces.com/threads/71623-FAQ-amp-How-to-Install-ESF and ask any other questions after you set everything up if you have any. :)

Best answers
i created steam account.
in that FAQ and bla bla bla. There is Step 6: Wait for it to install. Once it's done it should say Completed. Hit close.
Step 7: Restart Steam.

what do you mean by saying restart steam?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Create a Steam account, install Steam, install a legal Half Life version onto Steam (don't bother with illegal Half Life's, they don't work). Install ESF. Play.

Best answers
thank you. but now, the fuc***g problem is, when i play esf 1.2.3, after some time it crashes, and goes like: end now, and then dont send thing. why does it crash?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
maybe your computer cant play it,, have you got an old computer??

Best answers
2ghz, 512mb/ram, nVidia 5200 256mb. too old?

and sorry, but when i play final beta, and attack a bot, it crashes and error comes out because of bots. what to do?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
bots dont work in openbeta final
and, i dont know why its closing down then :( sorry

Best answers
1024x768. on version 1.2.3, but i cant even play normaly beta final, cause its without bots, and cant go to servers. when creating my own server, after some time i get error which asys message_end bla bla .dll overflow.

how can i play beta final with other people?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
get some steam frends,, n when your making your own server scroll down and make it have 0 bots

Best answers
open gl was always on 1.2.3 version, but i dont know what to do with beta final version.. ;/

Best answers
yeah, v.1.2.3 crashes after some time, goes like lag, and then dont send thing.
but how can i normally play open beta final? cause now its boring, i cant test transformations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom