I have a confession to make.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You say that you created this thread to combat boredom. In doing so, however, your boredom has transferred over to me.

How do you intend to rectify this? Note that I will not accept "I don't intend to" or any variation thereof as an answer, so choose your words carefully.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'd plan something extravagant, but we're all terribly afraid that we'll somehow end up leaking something, causing half the thread to get deleted by the shadow people to save face once the rules are explained to them.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You say that you created this thread to combat boredom. In doing so, however, your boredom has transferred over to me.

How do you intend to rectify this? Note that I will not accept "I don't intend to" or any variation thereof as an answer, so choose your words carefully.
Maj, this thread is not about you. It's not about boredom. Granted I was bored when I made it. But it's not what it's about. It's about a man on a mission. A mission to fight this injustice we call Halloween, and the horrible contrast of colors that go with it. A black background, orange buttons, and white text. Nothing but destruction of my cornea and retina.

I had to rid this forum of this black on white action. It's uncalled for. It's not right. I needed to regain control of the blackness, for it had spread to far, and grew too great in numbers. Thanks to the valiant infantry we call John "Motha ****in" Adams, the white has now regained control of the blacks and there is now balance in the force. The end.

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread was never about me - I'd never attempt to make that claim - but I'm giving you full responsibility of transferring your boredom over to me. There is, clearly, no other explanation for the sudden increase in boredom I had after reading the thread.

Whether by chance or by design, however, I found your post somewhat entertaining, thereby alleviating some of my boredom. Thanks!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks to the valiant infantry we call John "Motha ****in" Adams, the whites have now regained control of the blacks and there is now balance in the force. The end.
Welcome back, FP.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's okay

I'm in the same boat.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
didn't you fail at getting laid too?

not as much as Deverz, of course... that was epic heh.

but like, fail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom