I have a chance to get an Xbox 360..

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Should I get it?
I have a PS2 and almost never play it anymore (no games for it).
I really have nothing good to spend my money on to be honest..
I heard there is a large chance I'll get a defective Xbox 360..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is what Microsoft wants you to do.... to buyyyy theiirrrr produccctttt! /hypnotism

IMO, you should save up for a PS3. Much better hardware, and DMC4 and MGS4 =D.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, DnD Online > Xbox 1.5

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My gf is in europe atm, she asked me if I wanted one. I slapped her through the phone for insulting me.

I vote no.

Best answers
N to the izzo

get the revoltion... it has so much potential... it's gonna own tightly and loosly just where u want it to!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a better pc, it's not all about the consoles. you'll see the average person want to paly some pc games that are into consoles but complain about having a crap pc to run this game etc (depending on how good your pc turns out to be).

I really can't think of any good 360 titles that would come out, though ps3 does look promising, I would save the money for a ps3 if I were to buy a console these days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say go for it . . . just wait a little while for some of the better games to come out and to give Microsoft a chance to correct the problems with the system

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Get a better pc, it's not all about the consoles. you'll see the average person want to paly some pc games that are into consoles but complain about having a crap pc to run this game etc (depending on how good your pc turns out to be).
Exactly. PC > Console's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spend the money on something more worthwhile. If you want a console I reccomend you wait for the PS3.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
I would definitly save for a PS3, everybody loves MGS4 :D
I stopped loving the MGS series after the original MGS o_o

I'm going to agree with what most of the folks here have stated. I recommend waiting up. The 360 is rather young - if I were in your position, I'd be waiting to see how its library of games develops over the next little while, and contrast that to what the other consoles will be sporting, as well as some of the titles your PC can support.

Best answers
The system isn't fixed until march of 2006 anyways, buying one now u stand the slim chance of getting a broken machine, and might end up like the unlucky fella who lost his house.

I would say wait, i know some of the game line ups, and the only ones that even have me awed are DOA4, and way of the samurai online.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got a 360 a few days ago, and I say go for it. It's just plain cool, it's that simple. Project Gotham Racing 3 is sooooooo fun, plus the dashboard camera view is the probably the coolest thing ever. If your a graphics whore then you just have to get it, PGR3 + 40 inch HDTV = photorealistic. It's weird though, cuz some of the simplest stuff is cool, like the fact you can turn on the 360 with the controller and stuff like that. Oh, and the gamer profile is really useful, it makes multiple people using one system an absolute breeze. It's a really good idea.

So ya, if it's worth anything, i'm thoroughly enjoying my 360, and I haven't even got online yet. Just be warned, this thing is LOUD, I mean it. It's louder than the Dreamcast is when it's loading stuff, and if any of you have a Dreamcast, you know how loud that gets.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There aren't enough games out yet to justify a 400 dollar purchase, imo. I say atleast wait until the price drops and some more good games come out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just save your money, you never know when you'll see something you'll want, or if you'll run into a situation where you need it quickly.

Best answers
If your buying the X-box 360 then I'd wait until the other 2 systems come out (Revolution and PS3) then make your decision on what kind of games you want to play and the interfact of the system and what-not.

Best answers
Why the hell are you buying a game console?

Where is that going to get you? Save money, because right now your saying "**** that, I want games! I want to have fun!" when its time you either need somthing, make a mistake like traffic tickets, to wanting a car.

Saving money like 500 dollars add's up so fast.

Hell I drive a M3 now.

Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
Why the hell are you buying a game console?

Where is that going to get you? Save money, because right now your saying "**** that, I want games! I want to have fun!" when its time you either need somthing, make a mistake like traffic tickets, to wanting a car.

Saving money like 500 dollars add's up so fast.

Hell I drive a M3 now.

My sentiments exactly [except for the m3 part ... I drive a 96 SC2]

Best answers
why not get xbox 360 now and then wen ps3 comes out get that then when new nin comes out get that what i always do i like having picks of my games and upgrade ur pc though the year works for me and i dont have a job :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom