I HATE YOU SCRIPTS!!! I HAAATE YOU!

Best answers
Yea i agree, "gameplay" scripts in DMZ is 100% cheap. And telporting *then* turning a 180 is cheap, i agree, but still its not like a telporting script is "cheating" because if it was, you wouldnt lose ki or something like that. And sorry about that, just the thing is i make scripts so people saying things they dont know about is kind of annoying.

Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
Yea i agree, "gameplay" scripts in DMZ is 100% cheap. And telporting *then* turning a 180 is cheap, i agree, but still its not like a telporting script is "cheating" because if it was, you wouldnt lose ki or something like that. And sorry about that, just the thing is i make scripts so people saying things they dont know about is kind of annoying.
OMG u guys never get tired of whining about everything :/
Tell me how hard is it to some1 whos doesnt have a script... to teleport 3 times and turn 180... "Push forward + teleport 3 times and after turn ur mouse till u look behind u" WOW thats gonna take 3 minute to do without a script omg... i really need a script to do that.... ;)

Script dont even give an advantage... wut the guy gonna do if he need 2 or 5 teleport to get behind the guy?!! hes gonna suxx, or he'll have to use my good old techinque with forward and telport and use his mouse *omg i know im old school :/ and im gonna be really really slow since its not a script ;)*

Note: More than 70% of my post is made of sarcasm...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont c how u say scripts arent cheating. if i was ment to teleport across the map by pressing a button, y wasnt it included inthe controls when i dl the mod? also comon, think about it. i would be able to do somthing that somone w/o a scitpt cant do. its just plane unfiar.

Best answers
Hybrid said:
well i dont c how u say scripts arent cheating. if i was ment to teleport across the map by pressing a button, y wasnt it included inthe controls when i dl the mod? also comon, think about it. i would be able to do somthing that somone w/o a scitpt cant do. its just plane unfiar.
LOL did u ever tried to hold forrward and push teleport button 10 times?
try it ;) its not by pushing a button... but u gonna do it just like the script

Make a script with something that some1 without a script "wouldnt" be able to do... go ahead... and i bet 50$ that i will be able to do it as fast as the script :/

Best answers
Pink Buu you relize that the teleport script does like 10 telports at the same time, right? Thats why there's a big hubbub about it, is b/c it is humanaly impossible, even doing the mousewheel teleport.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Switch I can teleport 4/5 times in .4 seconds by using the left side button on my mouse (I use my thumb) but I click abnormally fast to do it and my thumb hurts :x

Still, it's an unfair advantage against 95% of players.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pink_Fat_buu, type (ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oy oy oy),(supercalafragalisticexpealadocious),(peter piper picked a peck of pickle peppers) within 2 seconds ingame in 3 seperate messages. u owe me 50 bucks sucka

Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
Pink Buu you relize that the teleport script does like 10 telports at the same time, right? Thats why there's a big hubbub about it, is b/c it is humanaly impossible.
On a high ping server... making fast teleport is impossible... but if i make my own server or a server where i have around 30/40 ping... its not that hard.

and what kind of advantage teleporting 10 times really fast away for ur enemi without any Ki left to do anything... or teleporting slightly slower... but like 3 times, with KI left to swoop or Beam his face?!

Pain could u translate that for me plz?! nvm... with the console..
say "wutever u said"
and push up arrow and enter 3 times... pwned *give me my 50$ back*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 fast teleports is all ive ever needed.

Pink_Fat_buu u said u could do something that a script could do, just as fast as the script. type all that ingame, and within 2 seconds. u bet 50 bucks.

Best answers
I understand that click abnormally fast does seem the same, but trust me, a teleport script does all them at the same time. How can i prove it you ask? Listen. You only hear one loud telport noise, not many blurred together. Ive made a script that does left and right teles just to make alot of particles, and i put one "wait" cmd between each. The reuslt is one blurred noise, not one loud clear teleport. But in the end, it really doesnt matter, b/c the other person doesnt have time to react with or without a script if you can click fast.

*sighs* I think this thread has been givin me blood pressure out the roof, so i wont be back lol. I hope some of you n00bs out there will understand after the "discussion" here that scripting doesnt give you hacks / cheats, its just the lazy way of doing things... And in the future, listen to Mr. Satan, he is the wiz of all scripts and or cvars/cmds.

Best answers
Well being who I am, I been called a scripter/hacker/*** and etc because of obvious reasons. Couldn't we add Cheating-Death to esforces, cause being called a hacker is funny the first few minutes than its gets boring, than annoying, than offending...

Best answers
Pain look at my post before :p

k, maybe u gonna hear more noise... but wuts the advantage of a sciprt that drain all ur ki? or if u make a sciprt with less teleport... like 5, wuts gonna happen if u need 7 teleport to reach the guy... or only 3?! u wont make 10 differents binds for every number of teleport u want to do lol

It can give a LIL advantage... but theres more wrong side then advantage :/ wow ur fast... but wait u cant control anything

And neoblaze... script are not cheats, its a key u bind, that make what ever u binded it for, just buy pushing 1 button, like 10 teleports, just by pushing the "P" key.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said type it foo, using the console isnt typing, its more on the scripting side, and i said in 3 seperate messages. using the up arrow would be a form of scripting... a much less effective form but still. the up arrow has the command saved. a script saves a command to a key. so using the uparrow would be considered scripting. i belive u have my money

Best answers
im tired to make post so this is my last.... and its going offtopic...
go in console... type:

say "wuteveru said" and then press enter after the Up arrow, after enter.... its not a script... :/ so no 50$ for u!

Best answers
GMan said:
Actually Switch I can teleport 4/5 times in .4 seconds by using the left side button on my mouse (I use my thumb) but I click abnormally fast to do it and my thumb hurts :x

Still, it's an unfair advantage against 95% of players.
that's what i do.. my mouse 6 button is very sensitive, so i use it for teleport. I just rub my thumb over it a few times really fast and i do crazy teleports.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pink_Fat_buu said:
im tired to make post so this is my last.... and its going offtopic...
go in console... type:

say "wuteveru said" and then press enter after the Up arrow, after enter.... its not a script... :/ so no 50$ for u!

The ignorance is staggering. The point is: Do this while someone is attacking you without getting hit. If you can do it either you're a robot or your opponent's keyboard came unplugged. Scripts can do it whenever you want.

People think scripts are fine because "you run out of ki and can't do anythign else" but that's total bull**** for anyone with half a mind to do it right. If you KNOW HOW TO USE A SCRIPT it is an unfair advantage. If you're just like "oooooooooooooh pretty button omg look at me go wooo no ki oh no how do i power up?" then sure, scripts wont help you out. We're talking about people who are DECENT players and know what they're doing. Do you realize that you can create a script to teleport you only 4 times, leaving you with enough ki to hit somebody? Yeah, that's right, bet you didn't think of that. So now you can *tactically* teleport long ranges instantly and still hit someone. How isn't that cheating?

Sure, the mousewheel is pretty damn fast too, but there are very few people with the precission to get in just the right number of teleports when they are scrolling the mouse wheel as fast as they can. You usually end up using more ki than you needed to, missing your target, or not going far enough (more likely the first than the latter). Scripts don't screw up, they always do what you tell them to do whenever you tell them to do it, and that's why it is an advantage.

Look, there's no argument AT ALL that scripts don't give you an advantage over someone who doesn't have them. They do, end of story. How much of an advantage depends on whether or not you know how to use them, and that is the only issue in question here today.

Best answers
/me come back b/c i just feel like it
Sonic, do you know how melee works? In 1.1, it matters how much ki you have to hit someone. If they have more ki, they will hit you, they just need to react. If a teleport script was bad, they would have torn Mr. Satan into pieces, chewed him, and spit him out.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
/me come back b/c i just feel like it
Sonic, do you know how melee works? In 1.1, it matters how much ki you have to hit someone. If they have more ki, they will hit you, they just need to react. If a teleport script was bad, they would have torn Mr. Satan into pieces, chewed him, and spit him out.

No no no, you don't understand: Like I said, it depends on how good you are at using the script. If you just press buttons it wont do you any good, but if you think about it, teleport scripts are near instantaneous. You can hit someone who's charging up after they let go of the button but before their character actually stops powering up. You can hit someone who's charging up an attack before they have any chance to react if you know how to do it. Unless they are actually swooping at you your ki wont be taken into account.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scripts such as mr. satan's script that runs some cvars for latency and fps reasons are really cool. A script that says 1,2,3, go is a pretty cool little tool. Anything that allows you to teleport faster because your to lazy to hit the buttons is just kind of cheap. It IS an unfair advantage because your not playing with what is givin to you. If the esf team thought that there should be a button for teleporting 3 or 5 times at a time they would have added but they didn't for the simple reason that people can be better in this area than others. Saying that its not an unfair advantage because it drains ki is kind of rediculous because you would drain the same amount of ki, if not more, if you had to actually press the button that many times. Yes, you drain ki and lose a head on but thats only if you swoop. With a teleport script I imagine that you would just telehit people... Thats my two cents...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom