I hate the morning!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Why? Always when i come online in the morning, and want to play some nice Earth Special Forces. All the servers are empty, someone should really restrict the time zones -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people do morning things in the morning. You know, like eat, go to school/work, sleep through their alarms. ESF is really more of an evening pursuit.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I know that, that is mostly with all games. But what about the boring people? *shrugs*. Time zones still should be forbidden.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, because declaring a universal time for everybody will make people play computer games at different hours during the day. :rolleyes:

Either that, or try to fit 6.4 billion people in one time zone. Now, if you can do that without the use of a giant meat grinder, by all means, go ahead.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OR you look for E-Buddys in Your timezone to play with you =O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or there arent just as many players there as there used to be.

Best answers
So true.

Like now.

But multiple time zones are good, not just one gigantic mess.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Restricting time zones wouldn't really help...I guess you could try some Abombs to make the world flat again. But on the other side, bombing the world with Abombs might lead you to kill all ESF players and thus you will still be left with noone to play with...But you do get a nice big explosion. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Practice with some bots if your'e bored and waiting for players to show up on servers. Guess it gives you a chance to do your own warm up before you paly anyone on your skill level.

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Why? Always when i come online in the morning, and want to play some nice Earth Special Forces. All the servers are empty, someone should really restrict the time zones -_-
Agreed, in a morning i can't join servers, coz theyre empty, and the bots are no more a chalenge for me:\ When evening, im bussy with my training, so i can't play esf.:S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though bots are easy as heck, still fun to smash around :).

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
pfft... you people take everything for granted...

Imagine this.. every time you look for servers, morning or night, you find that the first server on your list has 350 ping and its an EVM server. The second server has 370 ping and has a password. The first playable server has a ping of about 400 at the best of times and has NO-ONE playing in it.

So you create your own server in the hopes that someone might join. Thats when you release that you are living on the second biggest continent in the world and you have 4 people who play online. Only one of them can play atm.. you..

but yeah.. mornings are seriously ftl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom