I HATE STEEEEAAAAAM!! help please :D

Best answers
ok ok steams many problems for me:

i used to play on won now that it dont work for esf i need to play HL/ESF on Steam.

problem 1: i log onto my name on steam in the playgames list HL isn't there how do i get it there

problem 2: i have my own retail version of hl when i try registering to steam in the browse games place it says someone else s usin my cd key!!

Best answers
no i just got it like 2 weeks ago never used until now i want WON to be ressurected and steam-ing pile o' **** to be flushed down the toilet!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your CD Key being used is no fault of Steams, it is the person who either used a Key Generator or other method of obtaining a key's fault.

Best answers
well,
1. WON wont come back.
Reason: WON was easy to hack and get online keys for, you could even get Kgen keys for online, wich dont work for steam
2. i had same proplem, i registreade my key and then it says it duplicated. :'(

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gogeta91 said:
ok ok steams many problems for me:

i used to play on won now that it dont work for esf i need to play HL/ESF on Steam.

problem 1: i log onto my name on steam in the playgames list HL isn't there how do i get it there

problem 2: i have my own retail version of hl when i try registering to steam in the browse games place it says someone else s usin my cd key!!
You say you can login to your name, but you can't register? You're not trying to register twice are you? Because if you do, it will tell you that your key is already in use,

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have the same problem and have also the oficial copy of hl.
i mailed valve about that but that whas 3 weeks ago, they are slow or just dont beleve me.
it just sux, there is no douth about it.

Best answers
optimus prime i mean i cant register hl into the playlist

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you just install it first you install steam and then you install HL how hard can that be or if you have a WON version just copy it to the foulder thet has your account name in steam apps then let steam upgrade it and you should be able to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom