I hate my XBOX.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I'm playing Morrowind and I end up crashing. Then it does it for like 69 times on my XBox. Then when I play my other games it doesn't play music for me.

Could this be the problem of the lens in the XBox? I don't feel like sending it in and paying 70 bucks for it to be repaired. o_o

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Okay, I'm playing Morrowind and I end up crashing. Then it does it for like 69 times on my XBox. Then when I play my other games it doesn't play music for me.

Could this be the problem of the lens in the XBox? I don't feel like sending it in and paying 70 bucks for it to be repaired. o_o
Sounds like it's overheating. I know that Morrowind requires alot of processing, being a RPG game and all. Try seeing about cooling it off, by putting it into an A/Ced room, or if it's already in one, try and get it alittle cooler. If it's still crashing, try finding a CD lens cleaner. They're not hard to find, they're just CDs with a brush on them.

I have an XBOX as well, and I've had my fair shares of crashes, and found out it was overheating, so I installed a faster back fan, and it fixed it quick. :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not the x-box. Morrowind for x-box is notoriously buggy. Mine crashed constantly, gave me disc-read errors when I accessed the map in certain place, stuff like that.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its not playing music in other games though, its sounds as if the box isnt readng the disc fast enough.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
Sounds like it's overheating. I know that Morrowind requires alot of processing, being a RPG game and all. Try seeing about cooling it off, by putting it into an A/Ced room, or if it's already in one, try and get it alittle cooler. If it's still crashing, try finding a CD lens cleaner. They're not hard to find, they're just CDs with a brush on them.

I have an XBOX as well, and I've had my fair shares of crashes, and found out it was overheating, so I installed a faster back fan, and it fixed it quick. :)
Well, I already got that plug where if the XBOX overheats, it automaticly shutdown so I don't think it's over heating at all.

And yeah I'll try to use a lens cleaner, if I could find one. =/

(I know Morriwind is buggy

Best answers
I also have a X-box, i installed a very strong back fan, but it still sometimes get overheated, now it is in a cool-box

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom