Status
Not open for further replies.

MaX

Best answers
WHEN U SHOW PICS OF MODELS THAT FANS OR ANYBODY WILL EVERPLAY WITH.for example. *Shask:wow a freeza form 4 better check it out: *modeler:heres my Freeza form 4 pics. BTW i wont be releasing it. :Shask:SWEET MODEL IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM...WTF SCREW U THEN. cause its so cheap when u cant get perfect looking models and now that u know that they exist it rly ticks ya off.:]

Best answers
well......

yea that sux,but u have to understand these moddelers amde them for themselves because thay wanted one,like if he wants a freeza hell make one for himself.he doesnt HAVE to release it if he doesnt want to.

MaX

Best answers
yeh i know but it ticks everyone off cause... the modeler want the WHOLE forums to beg for mercy for that modeler. it just anoyying. so..i think people shouldnt post models there gonna release...O_O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want a form 4 frieza search for one, there is one, and ill tell you why modellers do that, not release models,..... because of people that respond to models like that, theres several models i have made and didnt release due to people that ***** like that,

and your making my point alot clearer by even wasting the time to make a post like this,

note as for ultra i think he didnt release some of his models so people wouldnt call his rip

Best answers
And you know what is even more annoying? People who *****, wine, moan, and complain about stupid things, and who are just ignorant to why someone would choose not to release a model they showed on the forums.

Many times them models people show are for other mods/games (like Saiyan Crusades, for example). Other times people start making a model, but end up giving up because they haven't the time for it, or they just lost interest in it, or a variety of other factors. Sometimes, people just show models here for crits, not because they want to release the model. Example:

"Hey, I've just started modelling, and I have finished my model of *insert character here* which is an edit of *so-and-so's* model. I know it sucks, but I just want some crits so I can learn how to model better."

Bottom line: it's the modeller's choice whether or not to release a model. There is no way to make someone release a model if they don't want to. It's not like you can kidnap someone and force them physically to release a model. So quit complaining.

Best answers
ok...it is the modelers choice weather he releases it or not. BUT... it can be...a tiny bit irritating when your waiting for a great looking model to be released, and u build high expectations of it, and then because of some shmuck noob, it doesn't get released! i honestly think that if someone says that they are gonna release a model, they should release it! but thats my opinion!

Best answers
Ok first of all man its their model they can chose not to release it if they want. Who made you boss besides this is a forum about Models/Skins not a forum about Models/Skins that will definatly be released. People have a right to show off their work here just cause their not releasing it doesn't mean they can't show it off. Who are you to tell the modelers they can only show their work if they are gonna release it huh no one its the modelers decision live with it you don't see many of us whining about it and would someone please close this thread.

Bolteh2

B
maybe modellers will release their models again if this community gets betetr and not this rippish?

"hey, i made a model, downlaod it here, and here are some pics..."
- " waaaah, great woohoo, you rock"
"btw dont release edits of it plz" OR "you can edit it with credits"
- "yeah, sure, whatever you say, sweet model"

5 days later
"HEY <b>I</b> made a great look at this"
- "it isnt you model, ITS MINE"
"dude **** off, i made it from scratch, you can check *insert-name-here* to see if i really made it"
"dude, no, its abviously a rip, look at this, it has same skins and errors in it (polywise)"
- "**** YOU, I MADE IT YOU ****, YOUR JUST JALOUS, im way better than you, yoiu just cant take the fact that i own you in modelling"

and after that ppl still ask themselfs why most modellers dont release their models anymore"

gg...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, there has been circumstances where people are asses and therefore, no release is made, justas Pr0, I'm going to close this, nothing against you, just flames/spam can breed here =\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a pointless thread. Do you even realize the point of this forum? It's for showing off your attempts at modeling and collecting criticism. If you don't like it, leave. You do not reserve the right to moan out loud and totally off topic simply because you aren't happy with modelers who aren't working specifically for you. We don't need this kind of spam clogging up the forum.

Take a nice little warning :warning: for setting the forum aflame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom