✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Will you post anything like that? :D
^that was a joke ^^

Last edited:
Best answers
The game will be out eventually and it will be amazing so calm yourself. Vote for them show the support you've been giving them for years and continue to be patient while they go into extreme detail to make sure it is as DBZ as possible.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
How about you show how far along the mod has come since the last time you won Mod of the Year (was it?) and have a "thank you"-note for the continued support and without the fans and the community you wouldn't do what you are still doing 10 years later? And then the rest of pledge to boost the comments into positivity and make sure others vote in order to give you motivational support directly from the community!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you show how far along the mod has come since the last time you won Mod of the Year (was it?) and have a "thank you"-note for the continued support and without the fans and the community you wouldn't do what you are still doing 10 years later? And then the rest of pledge to boost the comments into positivity and make sure others vote in order to give you motivational support directly from the community!
Actually we have such a video on the backlog showing 2 of the 4 phases. I made the first 2 phases (open beta and G2 map inclusion) Dalte was supposed to do 3 and 4 with the G3 maps and particle systems.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The modification of half life haves my vote. But for some people on MOD-DB who does not understand about this mod UNDER CONSTRUCTION! should be looking at the pictures to see how buggy those things are. And not complain about the mod taking a very a long time to be released. So therefore, they will have to wait. If they want help, they should show their work before they get in the development process and if they lie, they have to redo it again without the help of someone else.

Discord Member
Best answers
esf 1.2.3 is so old .... we really shouldn't vote for it while esf final is in production. will only get people confused and pissed off once they see the forums

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Even if its for 1.2.3 they still have my vote
Old but gold

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom