I guess fusing Vegeta and Kakarot makes me...

Best answers
Hes not doing it as an "anime" version, hes doing it life like :S, lol man I want to see more D:!

G
Did you need to into THAT much detail making his package? Actually, it looks like he's wearing a cod piece. I guess you would.

Anyway, I'm impressed man, very nice. Making that hair look "realistic" is going to be a *****, heheh.

Best answers
Its coming along nicely :)

The shape of the hair is taking form and is looking promising. I like how you've made it seem natural and not hugely anime like.

Keep me updated on msn plx :O <3

Force Pit Member
Best answers
BFPkiller said:
The boddies dont look anywhere vegetto, the first look like bruce lee , also not close, th last one would be body of goku if he kept eating and never work out, its a guy over 40's where it looks like most.
i dont say i can do better but from critics u got to learn.
also look here this is what he need to look more alike
lols@u

And you need to learn to read -.-. He's not trying to make it look like vegeto. He's trying to model a life like version of vegeto.

Lee, things to maybe work on a bit. I know you're trying to make him life-like, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have to look like Aahhhhnald. Give him some muscles. Also, what's up with his chin on the most recent side view?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the chin thing was an error in the AO map being baked. i have a few of them all over the model that i'm working on fixing.

issues i am addressing, model wise right now are:

bagify the pants a little more.
scale the arms a little bigger width ways. they are long enough but if you guys want more bulk and so many people are asking for it, then i guess it's not right at the moment.

as for the fact he looks like a 30-40 year old, goku and vegeta were about 50-55 at this point in time.

Best answers
I like it good start, kinda reminds me of what a live dbz movie would look like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
project isn't dead, just been working on shaders, and trying to get the hair right...

gonna finish the texture and spec maps for the rest of him now =p

oh and wires in case anyon wants to be scared by the hair....

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You did this in so little short time, thats something.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom