I guess fusing Vegeta and Kakarot makes me...

Best answers
ooooh, wasnt expecting this when I opened the thread :O

very nice indeed, make the pants baggy at the bottom above the boots.

Looking great though Onslaught <3

Is that zbrush 3 your using? I can only get zbrush 2 to work on vista :/ how did you get the viewport to look like that anyways? looks like its in HD mode ..but I might be wrong.

nice work on the sculpt so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they fuse into a jedi? zomg!

seriously, looking ftw. my only suggestion is to baggy-fy his crotch a bit, looks somewhat unnatural at the transition to the groin unless it was jeans. although looking at it now directly below the belt is similar, should be baggified a little more until directly under the belt imo!

gimme dem baggies!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glode, it's Zbrush 3, and that's the standard viewport. HD mode is like... craaaaazy detail lol. way overboard for anything this model needs :eek:

yeah Dave mentioned the baggies earlier. i'll get on it in a minute, then i'll get to making the low poly for normalmap sexies. o/

here be baggies =x

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legs look terribly incorrect to me, might just be the high crotch though.

He just looks very alien, not including the head, the thick neck on the body looks a little weird.

Other than that I always appreciate a bit of zbrush work, I recommend you upgrade to 3.1 btw :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that's the one i'm running, cos the interface is different from at work... it's bloody annoying.

care to be a little specific about your crits? and it would make sense he looks a little inhuman being that he's.... you know... not human o_O

Best answers
He doesnt really look vegetto type, mostly because he isnt near as bulky as vegetto is? Vegetto is alot musclier and bigger in "muscle" size, i say add more muscle and make em larger

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry man I'll explain what I mean when I get back home.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesnt really look vegetto type, mostly because he isnt near as bulky as vegetto is? Vegetto is alot musclier and bigger in "muscle" size, i say add more muscle and make em larger
to address that, Dave and i had a talk about how big he should really be. looks wise he should be a lot more cut and tone than he is bulky. i was shooting for somewhere between bruce lee and arnold.

Best answers
Yea because of right now, his upperbody seems way skinner/rather long and doesnt fit vegettos body, yea his body does refer to bruce lees

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of Vegetto, it's Vakoreta.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.

if you want him to look like bruce lee, i've made him too bulky. make your mind up f00 >_<

also, i was aiming for this kind of build:

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always wondered why their penises were so remarkably small, it doesn't match their de facto body structure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

low poly done.

their penisis were small because making them bigger was considdered vulgar

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I always wondered why their penises were so remarkably small, it doesn't match their de facto body structure.
you like em big dont you? ;p

nice work until now, the pants are too tight in the croch area, and you kinda wasted some pollys here and there ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, Muff can vouch that every vertex is defining a shape ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

just lots of planes in a mess at the moment. tomorrow i'll start over with the hair and actually style it, from the scalp up. so it'll look the way it's meant to =]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The boddies dont look anywhere vegetto, the first look like bruce lee , also not close, th last one would be body of goku if he kept eating and never work out, its a guy over 40's where it looks like most.
i dont say i can do better but from critics u got to learn.
also look here this is what he need to look more alike

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom