• Total voters

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all you do is recolors... ever.

Best answers
ahh okay then what about my reskin vegeta my dark trunks my buu my ninja vegeta my dark vegeta i dont do recolors all the time and if thats what u people are thinking then mabe ill just close my doors that mean no back up sound file no back up models not skins no nothing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§lipKnot said:
mabe ill just close my doors that mean no back up sound file no back up models not skins no nothing!
Go for it.. I don't think many people really need those with all the other sites. Pretty stupid threat...

And like said, try something more difficult. That's a two minute job...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, who would have expected this outcome., someones says somethng ou dont like and you request the thread closed,

you can delete the thread yourself ya know

Best answers
I dont mean to be rude, but those are pretty sad looking. It dosnt look like frieza at all, and all you did was re-color them to make them look worse.

Best answers
omg stop flaming his thread peeps . This is the ESF forum what do you expect ? a masterpiece ? Anyway as long as slip likes his reskinns why should we flame about him ? Give critz or tips but don´t say all the time " bahh this suckz" :)

Best answers
No sir dont like it to redy looks like pretty imho *** but it could be worse

Best answers
Super_Bolt said:
No sir dont like it to redy looks like pretty imho *** but it could be worse
well i guess this can be considered the first actually crit if you can read through it. i dont see why everyone is complaining even though the change in colors on frieza looks a bit strange to and and everyone else, thats just because thats not what he really looks like. i think you do a good job at changing the colors :yes:
maybe you should try to make your own models of characters that you could make up so people dont have to come into your threads and complain its not what it looks like on the show

Best answers
i like it, he looks like a hippy. :) great job reskinning slipknot. If u gave him an afro, he'd look even cooler! :)

Best answers
i got one thing to say thank you all for saying u like it second of all u people that think every thing should be done new well let me say this i change a little of it cuz i think that the rest doesnt need to be change i dont need to make the skin wit a new skin map u people need to cailm down and i do to okay! i wasnt looking to get flamed on my thread but! u need to look closer beacuse half of my work isnt looked at.. like vegeta i made him have a neck and made the arrmor diffrent all im saying it that when i posted them on the thread you guys said i did nothing but recolor look close at em okay! thats all im saying and its what i mean

Best answers
i know but they dont even look at the changes to the skin they just see bright colors and say o its a recolor

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, is that enough incentive for you to start doing actual reskins?, im glad you try at least, but ALL you do is recolors, all it takes is the lasso tool and moving a few bars left or right,

we see the existing skin on the model but in different colors, theres no effort put into that, try at least once do do your own skin from scratch, without using anything from other skins, doing these repeated recolors is what give the people the negative view towards your recolors, its practically all you do

Best answers
hey nuttzy, before you leave, can you tell me where to get some of the models on your sig?

Best answers
Reskin ? If u wanna erskin something, start from the skratch .

Best answers
u know it would be np but i have a problem wit the details like i tryed mr smos thing and thats the only one i know of and that site is down so if u know where any thing is that can help me i will start a new skin

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STICKIES are your pals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom