I Got Banned from DOA!!

Best answers
Ok, here is what happened. I joined the server and see a guy ([ROC] something) who is 90-16 so i figured "good, some competition"

I melee him once from above he comes back and i melee him again and he dies. He then bans me from the server like that, without a word said. I kill him once, in two hits, and i get banned

Is there anything i can do? Does anyone know any other admins at DOA or am i just out of luck. DOA used to be my main stomping ground.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi. Yeah, thanks. Hey. I'm not... real... sure... if you noticed, but um uh... this isn't the DOA official forums. This is just ESF chat man. Hate to break it to you but you would be better off posting something in off topic or perhaps finding out from some friends who runs the DOA servers. This really isn't the kind of thing for an ESF chat discussions. It'll just make people wonder if that's all you were doing and it will start flames and blah blah it's happened before. Let's not have a repeat of this.

Best answers
Personal issues, don't bother us with that. If you don't like the way they rule the server then contact them.

Best answers
its probebly a temp ban i got banned from there 3 times, te admin hates me `_`

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can we get some links hosted in the links section to server websites so that we can forward peopel to them?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh i wish i got banned from doa. I was playing at that server a while ago and i was on spectator. Now i was not aware i wasnt so post to be on spectator in that server and the admin comes in and keeps slaying me expecting me to know to get off spec. I say "why are you slaying me what did i do". The admin replys "im not admin", and continues slaying me because im playing spec. He was admin though, barneys soul was there and told me so plus whenever he talked, i stoped being slayed untill he was done talking. Now wtf, doesnt that seem wrong to anyone else. After being pist about this i asked the admin to ban me becuase his server sux, but being the *** admin he is, he wouldnt. I wish i got banned from that crappy server :\. Anyway, the admin has no idea what hes doing there so i suggest no one play there. Theres been another topic like this one like 4 weeks ago and all this pretty much proves the admin the admin has no idea what hes doing.

Best answers
that server is ***, admins there abuse there rights,and insult anyone whose in there with constant "hahahahha your a n00b" remarks, if there around i jus crash there server with destructo discs :/ dont worry i only do it to that server, done it like 20 times :/

Best answers
Ah yes the ignorance of Admins.

Most ESF admins are like CS admins. I got banned in one of the ESF servers because lame noobs that doesn't know how to use Melee or beams properly begins screaming hacker at you.

Admin bans you without question if the admin is a dumbass.

Best answers
Damn straight, got banned at some servers for erm, same sort of reason. Just some lame admins who just talk, like some over here I could call names :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only server i havent been banned from are the esforces servers and PT :rolleyes:
Thats pretty much the reason i dont play ESF anymore, too many dumbasses

Best answers
I was banned from Scorched Earth for calling Scorcher a nub after I owned him... The point is, if an admin feels like he is getting owned, he will boot/ban you. Unfortunately, in a game like this, there aren't many servers that ping well, so you gotta make sure you don't get banned from too many or else you won't be playing ESF...

Best answers
Exactly the same thing here ForeverZero, I keep getting temporarily banned and kicked from thegamezone.nl for beating up the admin, nothing to it. But Gamecity and some have like no admin alive playing, so that's all gooooood :p

Just watch yourself, kindly smile to an admin if you pwn him like hes nothing, always works.

Best answers
Most server owners can be compared with Saddam and the admins that 'helps' running the server are like the sons of the Saddam.
Just as stupid and cruel as the server owner. "And whining"

I'm not suprised if someone crashes the server to get revenge on the admin, suits the admin well in my opinion.

And it's handy to have a few cd keys, but it may be illegal.
So what? VAC is banning 'buying' people's cd keys like giving out candy.

My cd key is one of the victims, probably some guy stole it by hacking the WON database or something and stealing all the cd keys and putting them in a txt file.

When I was playing I discovered my CD key was in use, suddenly when I played and the guy stopped using my key I was banned from some servers and VAC servers.

Really pissed me off. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Haha, couldn't have said it better. To be honest, I own more than just one cdkey, but I've got it legally, so I guess that's ok. I've met some people crashing a server because the admin was being an ass, it suits them damn well.

I never had any problems with my cdkeys though, lucky me :)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forever zero your banned from scorched earth becuase of your behavior after that incident. I didn't even fight you and you insisted in some holy melee fight in which the gods would decide our fates. After putting up with your ignorance and trying to explain that I was in there for fun and you calling me a noob because of it I said oh well. I then was watching the server later and saw you giving people **** who also have a tendancy to talk back and say things. You being a person that starts useless fights in a game i consider fun I removed you from my server so that I may provide a fun environment for the people that enjoy playing there. Your brother also asked if I would accept an apology and I've thought about it a bit. After this rude post by you saying that I banned you because You owned me I have made up my mind. I don't need people who are going to act like you.

Best answers
Shortly said you don't want him back because he owns you, ummm ok, that's settled.

Best answers
Yeah seriously, get over it Scorch, just because someone owns everyone in your server doesn't mean he's the one who starts the fights. Quite the other way around... Nabore said I would apologize to a baby like you? He was sadly mistaken. Go and say I have an attitude all you like. I'm sure you don't ban every person with a ****y disposition. All it shows is that you advocate a completely newbish server, and ban everyone who gets too good. Oh wait I forgot, we're supposed to get that good AND follow some catholic school conduct code! Silly me.

Best answers
ForeverZero said:
I was banned from Scorched Earth for calling Scorcher a nub after I owned him...
Lynxy said:
Personal issues, don't bother us with that. If you don't like the way they rule the server then contact them.

:p

(this is put heer cause te frum said my messige 2 short)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid it's Scorcher's server, and he can enforce any rules any way he wants. If you want a place where you can gallop around on a high horse and call people noobs because you like being the big bad internet tough guy etc., then make your own server or find one without an active admin. Problem solved. If you wanna play in a server where the admin prefers people to have some manners, then get some manners, or go the hell away.

Best answers
Raping Scorcher doesn't mean hes on a 'high horse'. What manners should you have? How can you play a game with manners? It's obvious ForeverZero beat the crap out of Scorcher, some thing started, FZ called Scorch a noob and got banned.

Whatever you call manners, I call it a lame admin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom