I Got Banned from DOA!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I have been banned from ten dedicated servers for "hacking", "melee noob", and "melee spammer". I just really don't care if they ban me. They are just newbies to begin with.

Best answers
I agree, it's like saying; Saddam is a good dictator and ruler to his people. :rolleyes:

But yes, at the other hand he is right. It is HIS server, it is HIS server's future.
Meaning..... "Be more of a ass to the players and there won't be any players in the servers when they're banned or pissed off at the admin."

Some people might decide to be a dictator too and be Iran or the USA and crash the server with America's 'mighty' army. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GoldSaiyan said:
I agree, it's like saying; Saddam is a good dictator and ruler to his people. :rolleyes:
I have no idea how that's true at all. I'm saying Scorcher owns his own server and should be allowed to do what he wants with it. He isn't killing or oppressing people, how the hell does that analogy work out?

Manners? Yes, you can have manners. Like, if I kill somebody, I don't insult them and boast about my superiority or something, unless they've done something that's already pissed me off. Its rude and pointless. And if you start beating on people, and proceed in saying ****y crap and insulting them just because its fun, then yes, you are on a high horse. I'm not implying anybody here does that, I'm saying that some admins enforce rules against that, Scorcher being one of them. Apparently Scorcher saw him talking garbage like that, so he banned him. It isn't my place to decide whether or not that is true, but an admin is allowed to ban people for whatever arbitrary reason they want, so even if Scorcher is lying and he banned the guy because he pwned him, guess what? Nothing changes, go to a server where you like the admin or lack thereof, because its still his right to do what he wants with his lil gameroom.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ForeverZero said:
I was banned from Scorched Earth for calling Scorcher a nub after I owned him...
You sure you didn't get banned becuase of your attitude? It's one thing if someone is better than me, but if they start throwing insults at me, it gets annoying, and i wouldn't want that around either. When people get really egotistical over a game.. it annoys me even more. If i don't have to deal with someone's annoying attitude all the better for me. I'm a decent player, and i get beaten, that's no problem, it doesn't anger me. It's just when there's that guy who thinks that he's a god, becuase he's good at a video game. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Their server,their rules

Nuff siad. If you don't like it,simply don't play there. Nobody asked or begged you to play on the server you were banned from

Sounds harsh,but that's how life is anyway

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen you little egotistical *****. You go and get all serious and challenge me to some holy duel. I fool around and you start saying "oh is this your best?". I say no im just fooling around and trying to have a good time. You then go and try to convince me to take part in some great matter of god and I try to convince you that I don't care and that its really just a game that I want to have some fun in. You then start putting me down saying something like you thought I was honorable opponent or some **** like I share your egotistical attitude like lynx. I tell you I really don't give a **** and you call me a noob. You leave server and I say "finally that little **** is gone". I dismissed it and went on because I'm a nice and very very forgiving person. I open up hlsw later that night or the day after only to see you starting **** with everyone in the server. Out of the 3 times I saw you in my server you were giving **** to someone. No one is allowed to do that to another person. I feel lucky that I do own the server so that I can ban whiny little *****es like you who feel that somehow these little 0s and 1s traveling across the internet make them big and tough. I say get past chat, talk to me in person, and see how big you are all of a sudden if you think that playing a GAME is even close to real life.

Best answers
he probebly baned u cause u wer being an @$$ :p besides u own almost everyone u play so wats so special about beeten scorsher cause calen ppls a nub ushily meens there stradigy or somen annoyed u o_O

(it could meen there a stuped noob 2 but im only besen this thread on scorcher :D)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright shut the **** up now

quit *****ing about every single little detal on the planet

just because someone does something does u think is some horible stab at ur ancestors u can go off and yell **** *** **** you ****! at them

so enjoy the warning becuase u earned it cause i dont give a rip if its ur server or not when u come on here u head by the rules here not the ones u want to so next time u wanna flame it prob will be the last post u make

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom