i got accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok so i wanted to get into trinity catholic. its a high school that i live near, it has a very academic society. They even do charity runs such as; Run for Cancer, jimmy fund, ect. so today after school when my mom came to pick me up she said that the acceptance/denial letter came. she handed me the letter...... i looked at the envelope. it was taped shut so i knew my mom didnt look at it yet. when she handed me the letter i felt like i could not breathe. i was VERY sweaty and my hand was shaking. after i open the envelope..I foudn out that i got ACCEPTED!!!! YEA im so happy!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
r u sure u wanna work at church in the near future!? o_O?

Best answers
r u sure u wanna work at church in the near future!? o_O?
So because he's going to a catholic school, you think he's in love with the Almighty Lord and his son Jebus and wants to follow them as told my the great book known as the Bible?

I'm going to a catholic school, yet I don't feel the urge to stop having sex or "work at church". I don't feel the urge to go to church each sunday and pray to the God Almighty so that he wouldn't smite me and send me to the dark and evil place called Hell.

uncover bunker: your attacks on personal matters such as looks, preferences and opinions became old about 5 seconds after your first post in the pictures thread, please stop it because I'm getting slightly ticked off, and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one.

Anyway, congratulations, just study hard, don't slack and stay focused, you'll do fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom