I got A DBZ quize for you

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well if you don't count Mr Satan (and I just remembered Yajirobe died with all other earthlings) then there isn't a single true warrior that didn't die.

Gohan did die, he was left behind on Earth and destroyed along with Piccolo, Trunks and Goten.

So I hope you aren't counting Gohan as the only surviver because he was dead for about 30 minutes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yamcha can't use the SB ... it's only a translation mistake ...
I saw it in german ... he said "Kugel Blitz Torpedo" (word-translation: "Ball Lightning Torpedo")

GOHAN DIED !!! As I said before !!!
1. Old gohan ... from Goku Oozaru
2. Teen Gohan ... Kid Buu destroyed the earth !!! Gohan was on it !!!
3. Adult Gohan ... Look "The History Of Trunks" ... Gohan was killed by A17 and A18

SS:
Full:
Vegeta, Nappa, Radditz, Goku (, Tales, Brolli)
Half:
Trunks (both), Gohan, Goten (, Bra)
Quarter:
Pan
(1/X: Goku Jr. , Vegeta Jr. ... DBGT Special)
Fusions:
Vegetto, Getenks (, Gogeta (, Gojita))

Sorry Krillin .. but I know the whole DB with all specials and movies

Best answers
sry about the yamcha thing but if you remeber back it is sorda a spirit bomb because it made out of energy from things around him
Kami said all that

FUNimation sucks they cut out to much and dubb wrong (like the yamcha thing) oterwise there good
does muten roshi die

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Um yes, Muten Roshi is turned into candy and eaten by Buu. On top of that Muten Roshi died earlier in Dragon Ball.

Poor Roshi, he's immortal but he still finds ways to get himself killed..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaioshin never died, but he no longer actually exists.

After the poterra fusion, he no longer existed and became apart of an enitity consisting of him and Kibit. Kaio-Kibit I guess.

Technically He didn't die in general, but in my eyes, if you cease to exist, then you are dead.

Best answers
Witht that logic you are saying the only person who has been on Earth and not died is Mr. Satan. Hes the only one.

Master Roshi will never age because he drank from the fountain of youth, but he can still die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Master Roshi will never age because he drank from the fountain of youth, but he can still die.
Alot of good it did.

Best answers
Krillin died, Vegeta Died, Goku died, Tein Died, Yamcha Died, Piccolo Died,Mr.Satan Isnt a Z fighter, Chao Zu Died, Trunks Died,Gohan Did Not Die (as far as I know, i havnt watched DBZ for liek a year now and dont remeber whats going on adn i dont remeber from back in time when i saw liek every episode in English subtitles, if gohan died or not, dont think he did)

Best answers
OMFG, let me settle this once at for all. I'll write a lil summary.

Gohan was absorbed by Buu. Vegeta and Goku got Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo out of Buu. Buu decided to blow up the Earth and when Goku was going to get them and use instant transmission to teleport to The Planet of the Kais he saw Dende and Mr. Satan and decided to take them instead (for god knows what reason). Since Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, and Goten were not transmitted to the PotK they died. Yes DIED. Gohan DIED.

Mr. Satan did a great deal to kill Cell and Majin Buu therefore IMO is a Z-fighter and he is the only possible correct answer to his quiz question if there is one.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
OMFG, let me settle this once at for all. I'll write a lil summary.

Gohan was absorbed by Buu. Vegeta and Goku got Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo out of Buu. Buu decided to blow up the Earth and when Goku was going to get them and use instant transmission to teleport to The Planet of the Kais he saw Dende and Mr. Satan and decided to take them instead (for god knows what reason). Since Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, and Goten were not transmitted to the PotK they died. Yes DIED. Gohan DIED.

Mr. Satan did a great deal to kill Cell and Majin Buu therefore IMO is a Z-fighter and he is the only possible correct answer to his quiz question if there is one.

Yea....Uh buddy have you seen after that episode....i realllly dont think gohan died..

BTW: Stop Acting like a smart ass (Sorry just think your acting like one) lol and Mr.satan is not a Z Fighter So really stop saying he is, all he did is throw the androids head 10 feet because the andriod told him, if the andriod didnt, stupid dumb arse Hurcle wouldnt of done anything, and during buu, fat buu just has the IQ of a 2 year old so likes Hurcle so hurcle just calms Buu down when hes evil sometimes then buu dont give a crap after a hour and kills everyone anywayz so i dont think hurcle did much anywayz, plus hes a butthole he took credit for things he didnt do

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. yamcha
2. i belive its gohan
3. 4 pure 7 half
4. vegita

Best answers
Gohan did die when Buu blew up the Earth, but he was wished back when they brought everyone back with the Namek dragonballs so he was only dead for about an hour.

But aren't the z fighters like a specific group like the group that defended the Earth against Nappa and Vegeta like Earths Special Forces as Yajirobe called them?(I could be wrong on that one) I only heard the term used once when Chichi was talking about how there"gang" was a bad influence on Gohan, and Gohan said they were Z fighters, so I don't think just because Hercule was important, that he was a Z fighter.

Best answers
Everyone on earth except Goku, Vegeta, Hercule, and Dende died in buu saga.

Hercule is not a Z-fighter
All good guys in the Saijin saga that faught are Z-fighters as well as Vegeta, Goten, and Trunks

Dende died so dosnt matter if he is a z-fighter or not

The correct answer to this question is that the creator of the quiz dosnt have all his facts straight

Best answers
No. The correct answer is that the creator of this quiz picked some controversial questions he thought he knew the answers to.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Don't want to get hurt for this but..

Neither Vegetto or Gotenks were killed and I guess you could count them as Z-Fighters.

Best answers
Anyone Think of Bulma She didnt die ever

Ok wheres my prize gimmie prize

*Looks Around*

Hey, What the Hell no prize? WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER POSTING

*Runs away With his pink teddy*

(btw this was a joke)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it was a joke but she did die ;x

and satan is no z fighter, he's the clown of the series

so all z-fighters died \o/

grtz Naz

Best answers
WHAT WHEN SHE DIE I WAS NOT WRONG NOOOOOOO

*Fights the guy that takes things when you dont pay taxes, take away his pink teddy*

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! My Prize!!! Kinda

Supriem Ki Didnt Die Muhahhaha I Win!!

*Kicks the guy in the face and takes his teddy and runs away*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm let's see, who are counted as Z-Fighters?

Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Chao-Zu (sp?), Vegeta, Yajirobe, Goten and Trunks. And Vegito and Gotenks were fusions from Goku and Vegeta and Goten and Trunks. As you can see, all of these died, so....

(I know I said Gohan died, but that was a mistake :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom