I found out why it's so addicting =/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I dusted off the CD's and popped em in, and started playing WoW again. Seeing as Anet hates me and nerfed the 55 monk and the SS necro I no longer have any reason to play GW.

I have a level 16 Paladin (so far they're really fun!) and I'm on a PvP server called uhhh, hold on let me boot up WoW really quick...Frostmane. So it's PvP because PvPing is the motha' ****in' ****. At least it was in GW. So anyway. Point of the story is. So I'm walking along I'm walking along, doin' some quests I get to Lakeshire..or something, and this level (??) horde shaman dude guy beats the living **** out of me....so then I res you know that whole thing get back to my body and res, and BAM! i die again =/

So then I.....res again, and out of no where a level 60 and level 58 something on the alliance beat the **** out of the horde lol!

So my question is...is there anyway to avoid getting killed by higher level hordes? Or do I have to just live with it? Because it's kind of getting annoying. You know..me trying to do quests then all of a sudden my health goes from like 400 to 0. And let me tell you...sometimes running back to your body is such a hassle!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol , on a game i play rf online theres a battle between accretia(cyborgs), cora (elfs) and bellato ( skiny midgets) and it's like manga style and cool only taht when i got some quests in a place called "satte desert" i always run into cora or belato guys beating the crap out of each other and most of the time they are lvl 30+ ( i am only 26) and from no where i get pwned from a few hits ,and i'm so frustrating that i get my friend thats lvl 45 ( 50 is the lvl cap) and ask him to help me and he comes with me and beats the crap out of both of them :D

Best answers
there is some ways to advoid getting ganked while grinding one is reroll on a non pvp server, other is grind at places that not many horde grind at

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WoW is ganktacular at times. I quit not because of the ganking, but because of the mentality that somebody who has spent more time playing that character should be impossibly stronger than me because of it. Yeah, I'm not an RPG fan.

Best answers
I wouldn't say addictive. I played WoW for a while, but, I dunno what people mean by addictive. The game's pretty lame. You get home from your job, you log onto wow, and you play for 8 hours straight, and then you get off, and go to bed. It's more like a job than anything else.

The fun thing about the game, is exploring the world, the problem with exploring the world is, you can't because everything that doesn't suck is in a level 50, or 60 zone. And to get to 50 or 60, all you're really doing is quest grinding.

WoW's fun and all, but, I'd rather not sit there for 8 hours and say to myself, "I wonder when lunch break is."

Gama said:
there is some ways to advoid getting ganked while grinding one is reroll on a non pvp server, other is grind at places that not many horde grind at
From what I remember someone telling me, you can still be killed in zones like Booty Bay on a NPVP server. I dunno, never played on an NPVP server. I mean, what's the point, you might as well just go buy a copy of some Barbie game?

Best answers
Sandstorm said:
From what I remember someone telling me, you can still be killed in zones like Booty Bay on a NPVP server. I dunno, never played on an NPVP server. I mean, what's the point, you might as well just go buy a copy of some Barbie game?
u have to flag urself for pvp same with the other party by doing /pvp or some command like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WoW has a stranglehold on my testicles and mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom