I found a few buggs^^

Best answers
well i found 3(maybe just 2, the third one is just an unlogical thing)

1: kthx we don't need this spread around any more, ~Boyster
2: when thrown into a wall and you do a walljump while charging a spirit bomb u can run with the spirit bomb
3:what's the point in charging up a disc? more speed: no. more power:no. more range: about 0,5inch. more obvious: yes.

edit: aww crap sorry just realized that you have an extra forum for bugs move this plz if you dont mind very sorry

Sound Artist
Best answers
Undine said:
well i found 3(maybe just 2, the third one is just an unlogical thing)

3:what's the point in charging up a disc? more speed: no. more power:no. more range: about 0,5inch. more obvious: yes.
You can't get it any stronger than Insta-gib, it goes through ANYTHING until it hits the end of the map so range isn't a valid point either. Speed is probably the only thing that needs to be addressed. There are already tweak suggestions for this attack on it's way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
You can't get it any stronger than Insta-gib, it goes through ANYTHING until it hits the end of the map so range isn't a valid point either. Speed is probably the only thing that needs to be addressed. There are already tweak suggestions for this attack on it's way.
actually i think he means how much more range it covers when thrown(how wide the disk is) like slightly easier to hit somone with the edge with a fully chaged rather than minimal charge.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not the point, speed needs to be and will be addressed.

1.) This is not the place to post bugs. There is a bug report forum.

2.) Don't post bugs that people can use to harass/damage servers publicly. It may be listed in the coding/bug report section already but it doesn't need to spill over into everywhere else.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why bother knowing , it's a bug , consider it a cheat in one way , but who cares , if u ever play a game you should play it fairly and not cheat. there is no need for you to know fat buu

Best answers
Bleh, thanks alot for that first one, now that everyone knows they are doing it on all servers now.. hope it gets fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom