I found a cool site about TELEKINESIS energy.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Didn't read it on the internet but whatever.

How can I trust you when you say not to trust anything?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can pee backwards with my telekinesis powers.

If it's true then, time to get that huge primary astriod going to hit earth in like 2083 or something.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Agreed, I mean we use, what was it, 10% of our brain capacity? Imagine if we could use all of it...
Please... please tell me that was sarcasm.

We only use 10% of our brain, therefore... the other 90% must be used for MAGIC.

Think about it, if we only used 10% of our brain, that means doctors could narrow down which 10% we use, remove the other 90%, and we'd still function perfectly fine. O RLY?!

Best answers
Cap J said:
Agreed, I mean we use, what was it, 10% of our brain capacity? Imagine if we could use all of it...

tbh .. im glad humans can only use 10 % of their brains to kill eachother.

I mean .. honestly .. we dont need a bunch of Retards wearing matrix clothing running around flinging bent spoons at eachother, while ass hats wearing Mortal Kombat outfits run around flinging people around.

lmao.

Seriously though.. Yeah .. Telekenesis may or may not be real, If it is .. it would take life times to master it. not 20 minutes on an internet guide, written by a crazed fanatic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"There is no spoon..."

Someone has been watching way too much Matrix...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I can't believe I wasted like 4 minutes reading that crap. Anyways, total BS. If you have time to spend on "harnessing your telekenetic abilities" do something worthwhile like...push it to the limit or do something positive in your community or...play ESF?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the laziness of today... =P
people are just too lazy to turn off the lights, or lift a pen...

Anyway, my thought about all this...
I dont say it's crap and I dont say it's teh pwn...
I have been thinking about these kind of things quite a lot, and what I really think is that nothing is impossible, just cause you havent seen it doesnt mean it's not out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom