I found a cool site about TELEKINESIS energy.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is just silly. Like every other person who claims to have magical powers, if it were true--they'd capitalize on it, or at some point it would get filmed.

If it were real, it'd be well known because of how extraordinary it is.

"TELEKINESIS IS REAL. People have done it, people do it all the time. It is a gift all humans hold."

"Okay, you live in a practical world, it's only natural to try to reason things. Don't bother. Set practicality aside, and when you achieve TK you will then see how silly the concept of logic is altogether. It will all make sense when you get there."

I am shocked this person wasted so much time making the site.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, what she said. This is a complete and utter load of BS.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree 110% with Alea, this is just retarded... Like we all possess the power of telekineses... Hang on a sec, I think I feel it coming! Yes! I hold ultimate power over all else! *Blows up Black_Gohan's computer with super powers*

I mean really...

Best answers
Id say bogus.

Even If the human race was capable of Telekenesis, we are incapable of grasping how to do it.

while I dont dismiss the idea that Someday down the human race's Evolutionary chain, we might be able to perform some kinds of telekenesis, or what have you

The way this person went about explaining their theory was absolutly stupid.

The steps are what really had me laughing... I mean .. honestly. .. thats just absurd.

lol

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, there is a guy that is very famous due he can "bend" spoons. I bet allot of you guys know him. He's even been on the television.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can bend a spoon too, it really isn't that difficult.

Best answers
*uses another computer*

i thought so too, but why would he be so stupid to create a site with nonesense?

Just want to have your option.
Geez, im just 12 years old, what can i know about anyway?
Universe other living thinks are possible, but hmm, telekinesis is..... Geez.

Best answers
Its not that telekenesis is so absurd ..

its how this jackass goes about presenting his Idea.

If telekenesis was really that simple, more people would be doing it. infact his website wouldnt have sucked so bad, because he could have used his brain to make someone who doesnt suck balls at creating websites, make his webby for him.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Internet 101: Don't trust everything you read on the internet.

Um, yes, TK is very absurd. It defy's every law; gravity, physics etc. Oh sure, i'll just use my MIND to LIFT that cup over there. Uh yeah sure, and what holds it up? Air? If that were true, then everything would float. We have never been able to, nor will we be able to control things using our minds.

Don't believe everything you read. It's nonsense.

Best answers
Of course, if you were insane, you could just imagine that the cup was actually floating. You'd be using your mind and the force holding the cup up would be insanity.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Honestly, there is a guy that is very famous due he can "bend" spoons. I bet allot of you guys know him. He's even been on the television.
Name is Uri Geller. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uri_Geller

i thought so too, but why would he be so stupid to create a site with nonesense?
Maybe you can ask these guys too: http://bonsaikitten.com (was down last I checked), http://savetoby.com , http://uncyclopedia.org , etc.

There are tons of retarded websites created by people with nothing better to do.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with what everyone else is sayying in this thread, it's all BS, & there's not enough credability for me to belive such things Iv'e seen happen in cartoons or freak shows.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Internet 101: Don't trust everything you read on the internet.

Um, yes, TK is very absurd. It defy's every law; gravity, physics etc. Oh sure, i'll just use my MIND to LIFT that cup over there. Uh yeah sure, and what holds it up? Air? If that were true, then everything would float. We have never been able to, nor will we be able to control things using our minds.

Don't believe everything you read. It's nonsense.
Telekinesis in no way defies any law of physics. Research on Telekinesis is just so abundant, let alone too complicated to fully explain it, not even enough put it to application. It is possible to affect the world with your mind, just it has been noted that the changes are very minute to even make a noticeable change.

Even though meditation is not Telekinesis, it has been proven that extensive meditation changes the "circuitry" of your brain. Not to mention when a controlled experiment was conducted last year - a group of Buddhist monks and a group of people off the street - the researchers noticed a big difference between the Buddhists and the people off the street, in terms of brain activity.

So at this point anything is possible. The mind has an unlimited amount of potential in which I personally don't think millennia of research will ever scratch the surface.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i believe in telekinesis, but not in the "hey look at the bendy spoon" kinda way.

ill elaborate on the buddist monks awsomeness a little: telekinesis means, mind energy.

so wouldnt it be logical to assume, that if your mind is tuned a certain way, you could do anything? i mean, not every human can be stabbed with a spear, have rocks broken on his head etc. without feeling any of it.

THAT to me is what telekinesis is...

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
MC said:
Telekinesis in no way defies any law of physics. Research on Telekinesis is just so abundant, let alone too complicated to fully explain it, not even enough put it to application. It is possible to affect the world with your mind, just it has been noted that the changes are very minute to even make a noticeable change.

Even though meditation is not Telekinesis, it has been proven that extensive meditation changes the "circuitry" of your brain. Not to mention when a controlled experiment was conducted last year - a group of Buddhist monks and a group of people off the street - the researchers noticed a big difference between the Buddhists and the people off the street, in terms of brain activity.

So at this point anything is possible. The mind has an unlimited amount of potential in which I personally don't think millennia of research will ever scratch the surface.
Agreed, I mean we use, what was it, 10% of our brain capacity? Imagine if we could use all of it...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Agreed, I mean we use, what was it, 10% of our brain capacity? Imagine if we could use all of it...
Probably there will be another stage of human evolution.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That site talks about dimensional travel and becommign one with an object...

Do I believe in that kind of a supernatural? Nope. But I do believe their is some type of supernatural ability that the majority of humans have not developed. Nothing like dimensial rifts or enything too ridiculous, but something.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
That's a continuously propagated myth. Every part of the brain has a known function... we use 100% of it.

Anyway... these kinds of sites are made for and by people that watch too much anime. I've even seen worse forums/websites than this (usually as the Awful Link of the Day on Something Awful <_<). One even had a board on the forum where you would post your particular "location in the psychic world," and others would meet you there to fight you with energy attacks. Members actually did this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was just that we use 10% at any given time... whatever.

Internet 102: Don't trust anything you read on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom