I Finished My Ssj5 Goku Model You Can Download It Here!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok im finally finished with the model, i looks almost like the picture below with a few changes you can get it at my web site post some relpys to let me know what you think of it:

wait for the intro to finish to enter the site and then click on the link right about the ssj5 goku pic

hope you all enjoy this model

My Website

My Website

Best answers
Thats a nice made model ya got there, ill try it out sometime :)
Keep up the good work m8 :yes:

Best answers
lol

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. thats the models page btw.
model looks good, still needs some work though.

Best answers
any suggestions

anyone want to give me an idea for another model i can make along with the spawn one im working on and the model pack ill be making for the poll i posted, im bored so some one let me know i make these models in a matter of hours so its no prob on me give me something hard

Best answers
Re: any suggestions

Originally posted by Demonlord820
anyone want to give me an idea for another model i can make along with the spawn one im working on and the model pack ill be making for the poll i posted, im bored so some one let me know i make these models in a matter of hours so its no prob on me give me something hard
try making a decent ssj3 model
the ones already out aren't good(my opinion)

Best answers
awesome dude, simply awesome...
i was waiting for someone to make this very model, thank you very much :D

Best answers
Good model, but can you fix the link?? Or you can ask brollman to host it for you.

Best answers
Make a form four Freeza. Your ssj5 Goku is good, so it would be great if you could. I haven't seen a frieza model yet (Pro's dont count...I don't know why either)

Best answers
THAT TRUNKS MODEL SUX ASS!!!!!! hair is fricking messed p and it looks like u drew on him.....not realistic.....ssj_gotnks_95....arent u the dummy who always double posts??? whatever im not talking to an idiot;( ur models stink:no: :no: :no: :no: :warning: :warning: :warning:

Best answers
thats ssj5 goku you friggin moron...read before you flame

Best answers
Originally posted by TheUnlckyOne
THAT TRUNKS MODEL SUX ASS!!!!!! hair is fricking messed p and it looks like u drew on him.....not realistic.....ssj_gotnks_95....arent u the dummy who always double posts??? whatever im not talking to an idiot;( ur models stink:no: :no: :no: :no: :warning: :warning: :warning:
whats wrong with u? if u dont like peoples models make ur own

Best answers
thanx

hey fatmanterror thanx for geting my back, let me know if you want me help with any models in the future, also this will be the last time i save this thread so post some replys and keep downloading.

Best answers
Nice work. :)

As for a suggestion on what you should do next, I think you should make Brolly. :laff: Maybe his normal stage but definitly when he turns into that HUGE bad*** super saiyan. ;)

*edit* By the way, whenever I go to your website my computer freezes up after I click the enter button. :\

Best answers
Okay, let me clear this up. It WOULD be in Dragonball AF if there even WAS a Dragonball AF. It's not a real series. It some fan rumor used, hyped up by a fan manga picture of Goku in a Cherokee costume (the picture this model was based upon). But it does NOT exist. There NEVER WILL be a Dragonball AF series. People don't even KNOW what AF stands for. People think AF stands for After Future, but it ACTUALLY stands for: "After Funimation."

What will kids think up of next? Want comfirmation of this? Here: The Unrivaled Dragonball Source

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom