i finally did it!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres some more pics, but this time its of the finnished model, ive worked reaaaaally hard on it, and its at 3500 polies, so the only thing ill be doing now is tweaking, and minor tweaks.

Best answers
great model
the only thing is i think the bony part at the bottom of raziels hip is a bit to long from stomach to hips
and also the arms look a bit like his hands are wearing gloves
but again great model

Best answers
Being your first model, I would say I'm highly impressed. I am a huge LoK fan myself, and that looks like its shaping up to be a good model, especially for your first try. Nice job.

Here's a quick ref I through together for my review:

Best answers
yeah thats a good model bro im a very huge fan of lok series aswell 1 of my m8s gave me a prefallen raziel that looks xacly like it.
its got all the detial :) this is 4 jk2

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i aint hijacking your thread, more or less actually asking you how you made the cape thigy, im new to 3dstudio max, using those refs you posted to make my own raziel, (hence the i am not hijacking your thread sentence at the top of it)

here is what i have made so far, http://nuttzy.hlebound.com/images/raziel WIP.jpg 1500 polies so far,

as you can see i aint got much left to do, and your robe looks very nice, so i was going to ask how you did that, i usually dont ask for help, but in learning a new program ill ask for tips from anyone who knows stuff about it i dont,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure ill help, it would be easyer to explain on msn or aim tho...

msn: [email protected]
aim: rocknrollups

feel free to block me afterward

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow, turned out quite nice i must say. Busy playing LoK: Defiance at the moment. Oh and if looking for someone to skin him give me a shout.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe sure. i need to learn to skinmap first tho

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hay just wanted to let you guys know im having some pc trouble at the moment....like my graphics card blew up :|

so, if you would like to get hold of me element, add me to aim or msn (i put the details above for nuttzy) and ill get back to you asap.

dont fret tho, im using a rage pro for the time being i checked the rest of my system and theres no damage...so they will mail me back my 9800 pro sometime soon :)

thanks for all your support!!!!

Best answers
nuttzy said:
i aint hijacking your thread, more or less actually asking you how you made the cape thigy, im new to 3dstudio max, using those refs you posted to make my own raziel, (hence the i am not hijacking your thread sentence at the top of it)

here is what i have made so far, http://nuttzy.hlebound.com/images/raziel WIP.jpg 1500 polies so far,

as you can see i aint got much left to do, and your robe looks very nice, so i was going to ask how you did that, i usually dont ask for help, but in learning a new program ill ask for tips from anyone who knows stuff about it i dont,
heres a nice tutorial with tips on how to model using 3ds max, and its video too with commentary http://www.poopinmymouth.com/tutorial/tutorial.htm

Best answers
Mighty gir, I have word from Apocalypse, aka Prefallen Raziel, that "he" finished the models ¿? I suppose his talking about my models:

The complete Lieutenant Raziel model mesh.

And the WIP Reaver Raziel mesh.

Anyhow, if you find out what and where is he doing with them, pls lemme know. Thanks.

Best answers
hey man its me member im just showing how l337 u r and ur models man coz they were my fave models well anyways nice models almighty

Best answers
that is one great model... I wish that I could be as good as you

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
practice for 13 years and ull get there ;) besides, those are cg movie models. and i think hes trying to get them into ut2k4

Best answers
So is this gonna be for ESF? That would be wicked because he could be trunks or something with that reaver of his. The only thing i have a little problem is that his arms are too big from the forearm to his hands.
-btw cortocg thats the best lieutenent model I've ever seen!

Best answers
Here's the CG version of the reaver Raziel, and it's almost done. I have both, high poly and low versions of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom