I finally decided to sign up for an account

Best answers
I've been lurking around the forums for quite some time. Usually, it's been both the DMZ and ESF forums. The transformation video that was released has brought me out of hiding and I chose this forum rather than DMZ's. I am amazed at how cool that transformation turned out. I congradulate the ESF team on a job well done and I can't wait until the beta is released.

Good job, guys. :yes:

EDIT: I heard you have to post a certain amount of times in the newbie forum before going to the regular boards. That true?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Compeletely untrue.

N00ber chat is the forum's answer to an FAQ. We took alot of frequently asked questions and stickyfied them there for easy refrence. In addition, newbie central is protected area for n00b questions. If a regular forum member goes in their and flames you, he's gonna get a warning or worse.

Welcome to the forums, "officially."

Best answers
Welcome from your friendly neighberhood Vegetto!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
We took alot of frequently asked questions and stickyfied them there for easy refrence.
that means you should read them in order to know the rulez :D

and
welcome to the forum ;)

Best answers
Yeah I made sure to read all the n00b stuff while I was lurking. All I needed to join was something super kick arse to motivate me to join. The video did it for me.

Best answers
I totally agree with oyu, i nreeded the same thing but for me where some pics i saw months ago, so i joined i wanted and want to know all about the beta and get it as fast as possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom