Best answers
dont ask me why i made it. i asked every person i know what their favorite cartoon was that was anime, and every one said "everything". so i just cooked this up .. :S i got bored...

*edit maybe some girl who browses these forums might like it ... you can have it, i dont care...

Best answers
Why does it have to be a girl? Are girls the only people that like prissy things? Are you sexist? Maybe i like it. Maybe i am in touch with my feminine side. Maybe...maybe i'd better stop b4 i scare people..

Best answers
Too late you have scared me :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Its more of a young child sig, it can be used by either a boy or girl, but it is pushed more towards girl area.. not meaning to be sexist.

Best answers
Actually, if I remeber, I think that the characters in that sig are from a pretty guy-style flash site. I don't recall the url, but I remember it being really funny. I think there was something involving toilets.

Best answers
lol, im not trying to be sexist, i just figured girls/women would actually enjoy mashimaro or pucca more then boys/men would....
:D

almostdeleted

A
eeeeeew girls.. there ugly MY EYES, THEY BURN o_o Im scaring myself
;/

Best answers
You are sick. May i use it? :fight:

hehe just joking..O_O

loocks good o_o

//zion

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Not Bad, But what is up with te thread title
look at the sig! lol its scarier than the teletubbies!(dont ask me how i know how to spell it)

but it looks nice tho

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sig looks great. It's small, and sleek looking. I like it. If I had watched the anime, I would use it as my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom