I draw...manga...I'm new at it though.^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by {-S-T-S-}
i will eat my own ****, bin laden's **** and sadam's ****, cut my own toung, do paper cuts all over my body and stick a plane in my a$$ if you are new at this!!! i hate it when ppl say "hey!! look at me!! i just drew the mona lisa but im new at this....".

these are amazing!! just freaking amazing! i have nothing else to say about it! just amazing
I've only been drawing people for about a year now...and I am currently working on one. ^_^ And thanks everyone. And thanks for the compliment of comparing me to someone who drew the mona lisa, makes me feel so privlaged. :)

Best answers
i did not compare u to "someone who drew the mona lisa"...its the best example for showing ur not new at this
anyways, u knwo what i think of ur drawings. would u pls give me some tips? im not kidding.....

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t you rock! keep it up m8!

Best answers
Try right clicking on the link, then press CTRL + A, then CTRL + C. Open a new browser and paste the URL.

Best answers
dont say ur new or bad u dam esteem seeking turd piece.

they are great and u know it so stfu. lol

Best answers
*laughs* Thanks for the moral support. o_O; I just did another...it's kinda messy...I'll get it up sooner or later.^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those are all really good especially the first one its my favorite

Best answers
Originally posted by The Kirby Man
*laughs* Thanks for the moral support. o_O; I just did another...it's kinda messy...I'll get it up sooner or later.^_^
yeah.....and im sure this one sucks just like the ones u showed us right?
:)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
awsome your pics owns...
all i can say is that you got talent =)

Best answers
Well thanks. ^_^ I'll keep up the work, and maybe one day I'll be better than anyone!! Ahaha! *dies* x_X

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I like that newest picture! I think you may need to work a bit on a sense of depth, but damn! You're good. :)

Optimus, Trogdor rules! :D

Best answers
Yeah, I know, but I'm only 15, so I've got time to work on it all. ^_^ And yes...Trogdor rules. :D And then Trogdor comes in the...NIIIiIIiIiiiIIIiIIIiiIIIIIGGHH- *falls to ground*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom