I dont mean to be a Biotch about this BUT (Its a Request)

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
1,077
Best answers
0
ENOUGH VEGETA/GOHAN/GOKOU EDITS PLEASE!!!....

Sorry I had to let it out. People are requesting the same ****.
But has anyone bothered to do something else... Like perhaps
a Frieza remake! Or a Majinu Buu and Cell edit. You people are
only editing the good guys ;(

We got SSJ3's, We got Normal and SSJ Reskins, We got long haired
trunks, in his fancy little ***** armor. Can people stop making
Saiyans? I think we have enough :S

I would atleast like to see someone take a shot at Zarbon
as a frieza replacement. Or a Cell Jr. to replace Krillin or Gohan.
Or maybe someone can make an old skool pack with bardock and king vegeta
to replace gokou and vegeta :p

Android 17 and Super 17 to replace Trunks btw :tired: :p

Sorry didn't mean to make it sound like I was pissed :D
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2002
Messages
845
Best answers
0
We requested Majin Buu, we requested Cell, we requested A LOT!! But every time someone made a wip or something either they dont finish it OR they just messed up. So thats y we requested what u said u were tired of.
 
Lost in space
Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
373
Best answers
0
some one should just make a reqrest part in these forums.. and ignore that part of the forums.. just to keep it cleaner..
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
1,077
Best answers
0
Originally posted by Mistery X
some one should just make a reqrest part in these forums.. and ignore that part of the forums.. just to keep it cleaner..
*Puts the Voice from that robot dude in futurama*
Soo X'y boy. Why dont you stop making saiyans and show us
what you got with non-human like characters (Like Zarbon :p)

j/k. I suppose you have a point. But I wont stop requesting
till somebody makes a Android 17 & Super 17 model :p
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2002
Messages
461
Best answers
0
people edit goku and vegeta becase they are usually peoples favorite charachter, not to mention they tend to have more version... ie...

Goku can be: ssj1,2,3,4,5,6,bardock etc...... what can u do with a krilllin model?.... though I have to say I am not a fan of all the requests people make, they expect people to do the work for them, if they want a model they should learn how to do it themselves... I mean we all had to start somewhere....
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
485
Best answers
0
how bout an awesome piccolo model... one where he has a cape.. and one without one for his trnasformation?
 
Lost in space
Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
373
Best answers
0
Hey Raven Blade since I cant really contact u ne where? ne how ne more..

might as well just tell u here..

u dont have to takle on the Trunks models.. I'm finding skinners to work on em..

to lighten ur load.. but would be nice to see that ur alive again..??? again! ^_^







and that sounds like a good idea.. every one in SC wanted me to start the Gynu force..
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
1,077
Best answers
0
Originally posted by Raven Blade
people edit goku and vegeta becase they are usually peoples favorite charachter, not to mention they tend to have more version... ie...

Goku can be: ssj1,2,3,4,5,6,bardock etc...... what can u do with a krilllin model?.... though I have to say I am not a fan of all the requests people make, they expect people to do the work for them, if they want a model they should learn how to do it themselves... I mean we all had to start somewhere....
Well someone used a krillin head to keep working on a nappa
model :p And modeling is not for me, for the fact its hard as hell.
I just take a look at the program, space out and close it again then
go back to do what ever the hell it is I was doing :p
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
45
Best answers
0
maybe the picollo model shoud get bigger when he tranforms???
an krillin can get long hair or something??
be creative
 
New Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
598
Best answers
0
no offense ProudP but im really getin sick of people whining about modeling being hard and OMG especially whinin about edits being hard come on! all you have to do is read like 2 tut's and download milkshape and there ya go u can model. well as ive said before im prolly wrong but i know thats all i did so there muahahahah:fight:

o yea good idea for makin more vilians i like it thers alotta forgotten bad guys eheh
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
1,077
Best answers
0
Originally posted by DaKD
no offense ProudP but im really getin sick of people whining about modeling being hard and OMG especially whinin about edits being hard come on! all you have to do is read like 2 tut's and download milkshape and there ya go u can model. well as ive said before im prolly wrong but i know thats all i did so there muahahahah:fight:

o yea good idea for makin more vilians i like it thers alotta forgotten bad guys eheh
Ah its ok DakD, I dont get offended :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top