Best answers
Hey every one i tryed some new stuff out.. is this differnt ?FEEDBACK PLEASE....

Best answers
Interesting clash..just too much grid and looks really pixelated..too much for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, the pic dont really fit tho

offtopic...

why do u keep makeing threads for ur sigs, why dont you just make one thread and post all of your sigs in there, aka like ryoko

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would highly recommend keeping one topic for all your sigs. It makes it a lot easier to browse this forum. If you like, I can rename this topic for you and call it something like "Dakilla's sig thread!"

About the sig, again the bg looks a little.. tutorial like :x The colours clash and the picture is a little hard to see (the right side of it)

Best answers
I love it !

I have no idea what the pic is but i think it looks cool

Keep up the cool sigs DaKiLLa

!

Retired
Best answers
I think its well done, its just not my kinda style I guess. so thats why I dont feel drawn towards it. but its not bad.

Best answers
kinda boring, too pixelated but other than that its purty :) oh and u should bring the image forward in front of the blue lines.
do u like mine?

Best answers
lol i hate to say this i tryed to kinda steal wat u did :p u inspierd this sig GJ :yes: i wanted to find a pic like urs butt i couldnt :p
oh and i didnt even touch one pixel tool :p... that must show skill in some way....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom