I Demand a "Like" Button

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care how useless, superfluous, and ePenis-boosting it is, when I see a post I like, I want to "like" it i.e. Facebook. I feel awkward typing "lol good one, Sub". Sub does not want to hear me ramble about him. I'm sure he'd rather enjoy a healthy number showing the amount of likes or thumbs up his post has, so he can lean back in his office chair, put his hands on the back of his head and grin at the fact that someone enjoyed his input.

This is sponsored by Sub.

I also demand that anyone obnoxiously trying to get likes, i.e. YouTube's incessant "thumbs up is you agree!" posts, be instantly banned and the authorities alerted.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care how useless, superfluous, and ePenis-boosting it is, when I see a post I like, I want to "like" it i.e. Facebook. I feel awkward typing "lol good one, Sub". Sub does not want to hear me ramble about him. I'm sure he'd rather enjoy a healthy number showing the amount of likes or thumbs up his post has, so he can lean back in his office chair, put his hands on the back of his head and grin at the fact that someone enjoyed his input.

This is sponsored by Sub.

I also demand that anyone obnoxiously trying to get likes, i.e. YouTube's incessant "thumbs up is you agree!" posts, be instantly banned and the authorities alerted.
You have a user reputation button.

Treet it as like or dislike XD

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Change the name and the icon of the rep button and we're done. Problem solved.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, just found out we actually have a reputation button!
Yea its only been there for over 3 years now.

Though i do remember that function from back in 2003 and dissabled for a while when the forum moved off of octagone.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I can tell, almost everyone is on a distinguished road. You need a ton of reputation in order to get any higher than that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT? I didn't know that. That little star thing at the bottom right? How are people alerted to whether they have got one or not. It needs to be as big as the icon Prozac posted though.
Check your settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom