I can't start the game???

Best answers
Once I downloaded the game there was no link or shortcut key to play the game how do you start the game?

p.s. and yes I already know I'm a noob so please don't call me one thx ^_^

Best answers
I have allready downloaded steam but it is not in the list and where do I download half life?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or if you allready own a bought version of Half Life you can register it VIA the "Activate product on STEAM" button in the STEAM games tab.

Best answers
wait no one said anything about having to pay for half life?

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:12 AM has been merged with this post created at 05:59 AM ----------

Well is half life like a game because I looked it up and all there is are fps games??? and valve company website is down right now so XD I'm confused can I buy half life in a store?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half Life is a game from 1998. Its engine is an update of the old Quake 2 engine. And that engine is required to run ESF.

You can buy it directly from STEAM. As long as you make sure its Half Life 1 and not Half Life Source or Half Life 2.

As for stores i think youll have a hard time finding a store that sels such an old game im afraid :s

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Half Life is a game from 1998. Its engine is an update of the old Quake 2 engine. And that engine is required to run ESF.

You can buy it directly from STEAM. As long as you make sure its Half Life 1 and not Half Life Source or Half Life 2.

As for stores i think youll have a hard time finding a store that sels such an old game im afraid :s
well the good thing about it is its cheap its like 10 Bucks or something lol well yeah grega's Right you will be haveing a pretty sure hard time finding such a game that is so old.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom