I can't seem to play the game online

Best answers
I've installed ESF and ecx rc2 on my D:/ drive with half life on steam. When i launch the game and attempt to join a server, it always shows 0 players on the servers. I remember playing this game online a lot a few years ago and the community was still present so this confused me. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled everything to see if i needed to have some correct up to date version to play online with everyone else, and now I see no servers at all when I look. This occurs on both 1.2.3 and ecx rc2. I've tested seperately. Is there anything specific i'm missing to play online?

There is no hope. No light. There is only despair.
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've installed ESF and ecx rc2 on my D:/ drive with half life on steam. When i launch the game and attempt to join a server, it always shows 0 players on the servers. I remember playing this game online a lot a few years ago and the community was still present so this confused me. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled everything to see if i needed to have some correct up to date version to play online with everyone else, and now I see no servers at all when I look. This occurs on both 1.2.3 and ecx rc2. I've tested seperately. Is there anything specific i'm missing to play online?
not really you only need esf 1.2.3 but servers are dead because next to no one plays anymore

Best answers
I see. Thank you for the quick answer. I'll just play against bots haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom