i cant see effects when going super saiyen

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont know why. i have all my settings at high and best. when i do a spirit bomb i dont see the sparks in the air and when i or someone els goes ss i dont see any effects at all.

im useing windows xp
geoforce 2 mx400
384 megs of ram
800mhz amd.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Welcome to the Forums!! Remember to read the rules and stikies.

-On Topic-
Did you try re-downloading it from another host?? If that didn't work, it could be a bug on your XP.

Best answers
i had that bug with the same vid card (but now i got new one)
two things
first if ur run all grapics on low 640x800 sould be good and just about everthing low
if not reinstall

If that dont work u can go spend money by new vid(not sayin u have too)

Best answers
Configuration > Video Modes > OpenGL (I think thats it)

Set it to OpenGL in anything over 400x300 for best performance (and better sprites and junk).. if OpenGL doesnt work, update your Direct X.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i never had this problem before and i have the same viseo card. the only thing i did was load in xp. got the latest version of direct x also.

so with this video card i have to put everything at low?

Best answers
I also had that problem. If the video mode is in software you should change it into OpenGL. That will work:)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i got it to work. i had it in opengl the whole time but when i just put everything to low it worked. is there anyway i can make it work with everything up to best?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there really is no difference between the best and lowest settings, so I recommend staying at lower settings. I would bet money you've probably seen less FPS problems now that you've changed settings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom