I can't play good at all.

Best answers
Hi first off I liked to say yes I have read the manual.

Well anyway I have played this game for over a week now and I am still about 90% sh*t at this. When I join a server and has soon has I'm in the game I get my *ss kick with all the pro's on this game, they will hit me over and over again with melee then put me in one of them life draining bubble. I know the things to play the game like I know how to fly, power up, use the different attacks , change into a super saiyan etc etc. All I cant do is kill the other guys no matter what I do I'm starting to fill like i wasted $20AUS on this ($20 on Half Life). Is there any way I can get better it's driving me nuts I ask for help and all they do is kill me and drive me mader.

Peace.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of the pros here are willing to give you training if you ask them nicely (Sarutobi Sensei, Omni, and plenty of others).

It might help to fight against bots for a while. Create your own server, then add bots as desired. Beware though, the bots are a bit buggy and tend to crash the server.

The thing that makes ESF so hard at first is the speed. Pro players are able to quickly chain attacks together (melee, followed by ki attacks, etc), while new players cannot. Pro players will also keep track of how much Ki you have by watching how often you power up, what kind of attacks you use, et cetera.

The best way to learn is to watch what others do. It doesn't help to get mad when someone owns you: just observe their moves, then try to pull them off yourself (maybe against a bot if that's what you prefer, it's safer that way :3)

But it's better to just play online. That way you'll get used to the speed, and become better able to adapt to other people's fighting styles.

Practice makes perfect. :yes:

Best answers
Ult1mate X64 said:
$20AUS on this ($20 on Half Life).

Dude, you've been ripped off, i got mine for about 9$.

Try to learn teleporting and powerpunching, it helps, train on bots in the beginning. I know it's dull. I never used bots either, I just got beaten so
many times that I learned how to play.. :D

Best answers
exactly dude! all u have to do is keep on training! even if they beat u.. just keep on playing and ull see that u become better at every time! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ult1mate X64 said:
Hi first off I liked to say yes I have read the manual.

Well anyway I have played this game for over a week now and I am still about 90% sh*t at this. When I join a server and has soon has I'm in the game I get my *ss kick with all the pro's on this game, they will hit me over and over again with melee then put me in one of them life draining bubble. I know the things to play the game like I know how to fly, power up, use the different attacks , change into a super saiyan etc etc. All I cant do is kill the other guys no matter what I do I'm starting to fill like i wasted $20AUS on this ($20 on Half Life). Is there any way I can get better it's driving me nuts I ask for help and all they do is kill me and drive me mader.

Peace.
Please try not to evade the swear filter. Even if you are attempting to censor yourself.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where you live?
And what are your computer specs?
What is your usual ping? And your average FPS in game? (FPS= Frames Per Second)

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Where you live?
And what are your computer specs?
What is your usual ping? And your average FPS in game? (FPS= Frames Per Second)
I live in Australia

Computer:

AMD64 3500+ Venice,

Abit Fatal1ty AN8

Corsair Ram with programable LEd's

X850XT PE

Ping:more then 200

FPS is 60FPS (Yes I know what that is)

I play Counter Strike Source, Quake IV,FEAR, Farcry,BF2 etc etc and I make my own Gaming PC's (I don't buy Prebuilt Company PC's) so I think I know what FPS is.

Note:If I sound nasty to you's in anyway I'm sorry cause I'm having a bad day. Internet not working etc etc.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More then 200 ping? The game is going to be nearly unplayable at a ping like that, hence why you're having a hard time.

Best answers
try to play on servers closer to you, although i have heard that there are no aus servers...

anything below 100 is good, although the best would be below 85.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you might want to tone down the filters to ESF only.

Hence if you join an empty server someone is bound to join in.

And playing with 200 ping is practicly impossible in ESF. So try what i told you and connect to the best ping server you get.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I also live in aus, & you may just recognise me from the ptgn server. When a n00b appears, most of the time a pro will stick it to them to get there pl up a bit (that's what the server atmosphere can get like at times). Half the time people can can play okay, or sometimes complete n00bs will just say we use hax, but to play at a level such as that (the way youv'e most probably seen us play) is something that can take it's time to delvelop. I suggest you head over to esf-world & read the flash manual by chakra-x, as that includes more infomation on playying the game then the normal esf manual.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the choice is yours. But know this if you want to become good than DON'T give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom