I cant make games..

Best answers
I cannot make games in esf, counter-strike, half life and all my mods, so pretty much no steam games.. and one other thing.. i cannot join evm games i have the mod installed and the model pack it just times out every time, but i can join normal games.. please help...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try reinstalling hl + your mods. In steam, delete half-life's local game content & get steam to download it again.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to forward the 27015 port. Either that or..... Are you usign ESF 1.2.3? ;o

Best answers
Uhh I dont think this will work, first of all i cannot forward my ports for some reason, and i could make games after i got a new firewall I will try reinstalling it but is there a way that it wont erase my maps?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jessivea said:
Uhh I dont think this will work, first of all i cannot forward my ports for some reason, and i could make games after i got a new firewall I will try reinstalling it but is there a way that it wont erase my maps?
Well.. instead of saying "I don't think this will work" I think you should try it. And reinstalling will delete your maps, so back them up

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Try reinstalling hl + your mods. In steam, delete half-life's local game content & get steam to download it again.
How do you think this will work i cant make games with ALL of my steam games

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jessivea said:
How do you think this will work i cant make games with ALL of my steam games
Are you going to continue to ignore my posts? I told you to try to forward the 27015 port to see if it works or not. If it won't then reply here and saying it won't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom